Bringing People Together
Time: April 15, 2013 from 7pm to 10pm
Location: The Royal Oak Teddington
Street: 172 High Street
Website or Map: http://www.roome47.org/events
Phone: 0203 005 4863
Event Type: personal, development
Organized By: Deborah Kerr
Latest Activity: Mar 17, 2013
Room E47 believe makeup is not necessarily a mask but rather a tool for discovery. Come and explore the Psychology of Makeup and discover why you wear it or why you don’t.
Women spend around £14 billion a year on makeup in the UK and, they buy two to three times more makeup than they really need.
A woman instinctively knows that it’s to her advantage to look beautiful and that makeup can help. This begs the question in today’s society why? For whom?
• Is makeup part of your mating ritual?
• Is it your pleasure enhancer?
• Does it protect you against the outside world?
• Do you wear if for yourself or for others, or are you in danger of becoming dependent on makeup?
Surveys reveal that men prefer a more natural looking woman. We want to empower you by revealing your natural beauty through exploration, and provide you with professional makeup techniques that help you look your best.
The Psychology of Makeup - The Events
Room E47 is hosting a series of events to give an insight into the behaviour and psychology of makeup. These 3 hour events will give you an understanding of:
• The psychological theory behind self-image and self-esteem
• The underlying reasons that drive human behaviour
• Your thoughts and feelings that may trigger your past or present actions
• These events will also include professional makeup techniques and application
“This event was really helpful. I realised how deep my issues are around makeup and how it can impact on all women’s lives. I learned how correct application can give me a real boost. I’m glad I attended and I feel really good...” S. Raval
The event is for you if you…
• dream of becoming confident with the way you look
• want to create a new opportunity to explore and portray your individuality
• are determined to discover how makeup affects how you feel or think about yourself
• want to discover what makeup can do to enhance your natural beauty
Come along and learn more about yourself and your relationship with makeup.
0203 005 4863 - info@roome47 - www.roome47.org
Add a Comment