Community Issues (922)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting rid of Supermarket Plastic

I took back today a large sack of single use, recyclable and non recyclable plastic to Waitrose, it was all off their own brands and produc…

Started by Ian Cook

0 yesterday

Station Road

Does anyone know why we have diverted traffic along Avenue Road, heading from the river towards the station?

Started by Janice Merritt

1 Jun 30
Reply by Janice Merritt

UPHOLSTERY

Does anyone know of any upholstery services in the Hampton area I need to get a seat cushion of an armchair redone?

Started by Chris

2 Jun 15
Reply by Chris

RMT Strike Next Week

Here we go again - The RMT have called another strike - this time from 18-22 June. As per usual, the service on the Shepperton branch has b…

Started by Alan Wino

1 Jun 14
Reply by jen

Water out 12/6

There are reports across SW London of there being no water supply. Suggest following Thames Water's and the HPN Twitter feed for updates (a…

Started by Matt D

19 Jun 12
Reply by Murdoch

Flags

Why are there flags along Station Road again?  Is it football?  As I don't follow I don't understand why, I never see them when we are play…

12 Jun 11
Reply by Gareth Roberts

Sorting office

Just seen a mention that the proposed closure of the sorting office in Hampton will go ahead as of March. Off to Ashford to collect your pa…

Started by jen

10 Jun 1
Reply by Janice Merritt

A308

In case some people don't know.  3 way traffic lights along the A308 just past Church Street going towards HC.  The whole area is bunged up…

11 May 27
Reply by Simon H

Planes

I have been inundated with messages about planes from a site called 'Next door' moaning about the planes, at first I thought 'how daft' but…

11 May 25
Reply by Janice Merritt

Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

The slumboats have returned to the Hampton area from Hampton Court. This must be costing the taxpayer a huge amount of money to repeatedly…

Started by Help For Heroes

26 May 23
Reply by Janice Merritt

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service