Community Issues (922)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stench

Is anyone else smelling 'rotten eggs' for want of better words tonight? It's all over Station Road and Avenue Road, it's appalling

Started by Janice Merritt

0 May 22

Handbags at Hampton Hil Theatre

I know someone tweeted about this but I went to see Handbags at Hampton Hill Theatre this evening, if you are of an age to remember (and th…

0 May 21

Redevelopment of ALDERSON'S GARAGE

Development of Aldersons Garage.18/3804/FUL 139-143 Station Road Hampton. PERMISSION subject to conditions and informatives has now been gi…

Started by Ian Cook

19 May 11
Reply by Janice Merritt

Proposed 20 mph Borough-Wide Speed Limit

As published here: https://haveyoursay.citizenspace.com/richmondecs/20mph-2018/consult_view/ and https://www.richmond.gov.uk/media/16482/20

Started by Ed Blackadder

28 May 7
Reply by Janice Merritt

Hampton Post Office - Customer Service Issues

Is Hampton Post Office, Station Road,  perhaps the worse post office in London for customer service? I am shocked by the way I was spoken t…

Started by Hannah

40 May 3
Reply by Dilek Ozkan

Horse and Traps

Well Station Road has become a racecourse!!! I spotted them at about 6 o'clock last night belting down Station Road with one adult and two…

9 May 1
Reply by Simon H

Hampton Medical Centre doctor

Does anyone know what happened to Dr O'Reilly?  I was browsing their website this morning and she doesn't appear to be there anymore.  Just…

Started by Sue C

3 Apr 28
Reply by Tyger Lula

Bins left in street Avenue Road

I have download onto my laptop the pictures of my bleeding leg and a great big gash in my shin.  I have tried to put it on here as I have a…

1 Apr 5
Reply by Janice Merritt

Lloyds Bank - Hampton branch closure

Lloyds Bank have announced that the Wensleydale Road branch will close on 25 July, citing declining usage. The cash point will not be retai…

Started by Matt D

12 Apr 4
Reply by colin pearce

New page layout

Sorry I find the new 'blue' signage a bit bright, it was much better when the same colour as the font

4 Mar 27
Reply by Matt D

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service