Community Issues (922)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Knife point robbery in KFC Hampton Hill

It has been reported that 3 boys, ages 15, were robbed at 6.30 p.m. on Friday by a group of mixed race youths.  They were in KFC when they…

Started by Jane Cook

4 Mar 5
Reply by Help For Heroes

Cycling on the Pavement

There seems to be a policy certainly in central London of having separate lanes for cyclists. In Kingston I've seen mixed pedestrian and cy…

Started by Ed Blackadder

1 Feb 27
Reply by Roger Merriman

Bus shelter at Pantile Bridge (junction of HH HighStreet/Uxbridge Road)

This is a traditional, probably 30s, maybe post war, LT shelter. It has had the roof shingles replaced a number of years ago. The built-in…

Started by John orr

2 Feb 14
Reply by Hammer

Carpenter

Hello, I wondered if anyone could recommend a carpenter in the area please? I have a number of small jobs that need doing in the house incl…

Started by Karen Moreton

2 Feb 11
Reply by Karen Moreton

Bicycle Thefts in Hampton

I have been told by 2 people independently that there has recently been a spate of bike thefts from garden sheds. Presumably these are expe…

Started by Ed Blackadder

0 Feb 9

Lazy dog walker in Avenue Road

Could whoever it is leaving their doggy poo along Avenue Road Hampton PLEASE desist. I am heartily sick of disposing of bagged and unbagge…

Started by Steph B

16 Feb 9
Reply by jen

A308 roadworks due to gas main maintenance

Obviously you only need to walk down the street to realise something is amiss on the A308 and, for a refreshing change, it's SGN (Gas) who…

Started by Matt D

3 Feb 2
Reply by Jane Cook

Knife point robbery on the green!

Knife point robbery on the green #Hampton Friday 18th Jan, at 8pm. Suspect is described as a black male, 18 to 20 yrs old wearing dark clot…

Started by Fat Bob

14 Jan 26
Reply by Fat Bob

Valentines at Grind & Steam

Hello all We are contemplating hosting an evening function on Valentine's evening - drinks and bites at the Grind & Steam coffee bar.…

Started by Gagan

0 Jan 19

Police Helicopter over Hampton/Hampton Hill today

A police helicopter circled for some time today (Sunday 6 January). We gave it a wave and wondered what it was looking for. John

Started by John orr

0 Jan 6

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service