Community Issues (910)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sorting office

Just seen a mention that the proposed closure of the sorting office in Hampton will go ahead as of March. Off to Ashford to collect your pa…

Started by jen

6 on Monday
Reply by Janice Merritt

A308

In case some people don't know.  3 way traffic lights along the A308 just past Church Street going towards HC.  The whole area is bunged up…

Started by Janice Merritt

9 Apr 13
Reply by Ian Cook

Bins left in street Avenue Road

I have download onto my laptop the pictures of my bleeding leg and a great big gash in my shin.  I have tried to put it on here as I have a…

1 Apr 5
Reply by Janice Merritt

Lloyds Bank - Hampton branch closure

Lloyds Bank have announced that the Wensleydale Road branch will close on 25 July, citing declining usage. The cash point will not be retai…

Started by Matt D

12 Apr 4
Reply by colin pearce

Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

The slumboats have returned to the Hampton area from Hampton Court. This must be costing the taxpayer a huge amount of money to repeatedly…

Started by Help For Heroes

23 Mar 29
Reply by Help For Heroes

New page layout

Sorry I find the new 'blue' signage a bit bright, it was much better when the same colour as the font

4 Mar 27
Reply by Matt D

Proposed 20 mph Borough-Wide Speed Limit

As published here: https://haveyoursay.citizenspace.com/richmondecs/20mph-2018/consult_view/ and https://www.richmond.gov.uk/media/16482/20

Started by Ed Blackadder

27 Mar 6
Reply by Janice Merritt

Knife point robbery in KFC Hampton Hill

It has been reported that 3 boys, ages 15, were robbed at 6.30 p.m. on Friday by a group of mixed race youths.  They were in KFC when they…

Started by Jane Cook

4 Mar 5
Reply by Help For Heroes

Cycling on the Pavement

There seems to be a policy certainly in central London of having separate lanes for cyclists. In Kingston I've seen mixed pedestrian and cy…

Started by Ed Blackadder

1 Feb 27
Reply by Roger Merriman

Bus shelter at Pantile Bridge (junction of HH HighStreet/Uxbridge Road)

This is a traditional, probably 30s, maybe post war, LT shelter. It has had the roof shingles replaced a number of years ago. The built-in…

Started by John orr

2 Feb 14
Reply by Hammer

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service