Community Issues (920)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UPHOLSTERY

Does anyone know of any upholstery services in the Hampton area I need to get a seat cushion of an armchair redone?

Started by Chris

2 yesterday
Reply by Chris

RMT Strike Next Week

Here we go again - The RMT have called another strike - this time from 18-22 June. As per usual, the service on the Shepperton branch has b…

Started by Alan Wino

1 on Friday
Reply by jen

Water out 12/6

There are reports across SW London of there being no water supply. Suggest following Thames Water's and the HPN Twitter feed for updates (a…

Started by Matt D

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Murdoch

Flags

Why are there flags along Station Road again?  Is it football?  As I don't follow I don't understand why, I never see them when we are play…

Started by Janice Merritt

12 on Tuesday
Reply by Gareth Roberts

Sorting office

Just seen a mention that the proposed closure of the sorting office in Hampton will go ahead as of March. Off to Ashford to collect your pa…

Started by jen

10 Jun 1
Reply by Janice Merritt

A308

In case some people don't know.  3 way traffic lights along the A308 just past Church Street going towards HC.  The whole area is bunged up…

11 May 27
Reply by Simon H

Planes

I have been inundated with messages about planes from a site called 'Next door' moaning about the planes, at first I thought 'how daft' but…

11 May 25
Reply by Janice Merritt

Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

The slumboats have returned to the Hampton area from Hampton Court. This must be costing the taxpayer a huge amount of money to repeatedly…

Started by Help For Heroes

26 May 23
Reply by Janice Merritt

Stench

Is anyone else smelling 'rotten eggs' for want of better words tonight? It's all over Station Road and Avenue Road, it's appalling

0 May 22

Handbags at Hampton Hil Theatre

I know someone tweeted about this but I went to see Handbags at Hampton Hill Theatre this evening, if you are of an age to remember (and th…

0 May 21

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service