Community Issues (961)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hanworth Road Closed!

Just to warn residents that Hanworth Road is currently closed in both directions outside Hampton School, it appears due to a water main lea…

Started by Clive

1 Mar 6
Reply by Simon H

Lost dog found on Gloucester Road

We have just found a list dog on Gloucester Road near the junction with Wensleydale. She is a black Labrador of nature years wearing a red…

Started by John Tabbron

2 Feb 27
Reply by John Tabbron

Heathrow expansion

Congratulations Gareth, Munira, SirVince and all the wonderful people including the Mayor of London and other councils who have fought to…

Started by Steph B

0 Feb 27

Thames Water - Again!

What a relief, Thames Water are digging up the roads again, I was missing them! I went to Kingston today and their work, by the entrance to…

Started by Ian Cook

7 Feb 26
Reply by Janice Merritt

CPZ Teddington

Teddington are having a consultation about CPZ, the one thing they have which Hampton doesn't have are car parks.  WE desperately need one,…

Started by Janice Merritt

8 Feb 25
Reply by Janice Merritt

PLEASE TRY THE SEATED EXERCISE CLASS AT THE WHITE HOUSE

The seated exercise class is held for  one hour on a Monday afternoon and starts at 2pm.It is good for you and fun . Tracy Ryan , the instr…

Started by Penny Dunwell

0 Feb 24

Amended Police Station Planning

I am starting this new discussion since the previous one goes back a long way. There doesn't appear to be a great deal of change to the pla…

Started by Steph B

5 Feb 13
Reply by Janice Merritt

Why does the council allow bilding works

Why does the council allow building works to start at the same time? We have one starting on one side of  Avenue Road at the same time as t…

Started by Janice Merritt

5 Feb 5
Reply by Janice Merritt

Kempton Park - Not great news

Unless you would like to buy a house on an ex-horse racing track? You have the pick of 3000. http://www.richmondandtwickenhamtimes.co.uk/n

Started by Murdoch

11 Feb 5
Reply by Gareth Roberts

Car Thief in Hampton

Video here: Hopefully somebody might recognise him https://www.richmondandtwickenhamtimes.co.uk/news/18168180.police-appeal-cctv-footage-a

Started by Ed Blackadder

1 Jan 19
Reply by jen

RSS

© 2020   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service