Community Issues (895)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Poppies!

Fantastic to see the poppies back in Hampton. Long may they stay.   Thank you HVTA.  

Started by Jane Cook

0 Oct 20

Beggars belief

8.15 I was going to the corner shop in Station Road and I passed the Worlds End, then a whole lot of girls all under 12 I would say, surrou…

Started by Janice Merritt

8 Oct 10
Reply by Fat Bob

VITAL SURVEY FOR THE WHITE HOUSE COMMUNITY CENTRE

To ensure that the Community Centre at the White House,Avenue Road ,Hampton thrives for everybody please complete the survey at https://hav…

Started by Hampton on Thames Community Ass.

3 Oct 9
Reply by Hampton on Thames Community Ass.

No Trains

It was tweeted earlier that there are no trains at Hampton Friday and Saturday.  Does anyone know why?  Are they running from Teddington? …

3 Oct 3
Reply by Ian Cook

Doggie Bag Littering

Will the person who is leaving full dog excrement bags around the Ormonds please desist. If you are a dog walker, you have the responsibili…

Started by Ed Blackadder

6 Oct 1
Reply by Roger Merriman

Thames Water again!

One hour and forty minutes from Thames Ditton this evening, Thames Water digging up the same spot again on the Upper Sunbury Road, 18.45 th…

Started by Ian Cook

7 Sep 30
Reply by Fat Bob

Hedgehogs!? Japanese TV looking for hedgehogs

Hi there, We are a Japanese TV company making a show celebrating urban wildlife and we are filming in London over the next two weeks. We wo…

Started by Marie Tabor

0 Sep 5

Church florists

I found a lady yesterday in my front garden snapping flower heads off my hydrangea. She said she was foraging for the church. If anyone on…

Started by jen

2 Aug 30
Reply by jen

BINS!

Your regular reminder that we had a Bank Holiday so this week bins and recycling will be on FRIDAY!

Started by Gareth Roberts

0 Aug 29

Avenue Road/Belgrade Road

Can people please stick to the hours that you do building works.  We have it all day and then last Sunday it went on until 2pm from 11am. …

0 Aug 21

RSS

© 2018   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service