Community Issues (849)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Dip's signs

Yesterday I was walking to the Station and noticed THREE signs being put up (yes on their property) along side of the bridge in The Dip, no…

Started by Janice Merritt

5 Oct 15
Reply by Murdoch

Bike found!!

Old Peugot road bike found in our back lane in Hampton. Stolen and dumped perhaps?? Hopefully it can be returned to it's rightful owner.

Started by Sarah O'Connell

0 Oct 15

Turing House School to move to Clarendon site?

Spotted this on the LBRuT twitter feed... http://www.richmond.gov.uk/council/news/press_office/older_news/october_2017/council_steps_in_to_

Started by Clive

2 Oct 13
Reply by Clive

NetWork Rail Aaarrrrggghh!!!!!

I sent an email to Gareth earlier (Below) there has to be something to stop the annual madness created by the damned Railway, not only do t…

Started by Ian Cook

3 Oct 9
Reply by Ian Cook

South Western Railways - train timetables consultation for implementation 2018

[Note: this post was updated 5/10 to correct the running order of the Richmond 'fast-train' services.] South Western Railways have publishe…

Started by Matt D

2 Oct 5
Reply by Matt D

Lost kitten

Hi If you have lost a kitten please contact me, I've taken it in after it appeared lost / abandoned. Cheers M

Started by Murdoch

0 Oct 3

Hampton Library

The Hampton Councillors have just been told that Hampton Library is to be closed tomorrow due to cabling/network failure. The IT issue can'…

Started by cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk

0 Sep 22

Hampton Hill Traders Christmas parade

Does anyone know when the Hampton Hill Christmas parade is this year please?

Started by Sue C

3 Sep 18
Reply by Sue C

Help finding a house to rent

Does anyone know of a 2 bedroom house to let with a garden in the Hampton/Feltham areas?  It must be able to have animals ie a dog. Please…

Started by Janice Merritt

0 Sep 18

Bus Stop Tramp

Seems he has gone?

Started by Hammer

8 Sep 13
Reply by jen

RSS

© 2017   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service