Community Issues (859)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christmas Tree outside Scouts Hut

As we all know the tree was moved onto the street last night.  On passing it just now it has been put back inside the grounds backwards.  H…

Started by Janice Merritt

2 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Janice Merritt

Duke's Head Passage - enforcement of bylaws

Recently, announcements have appeared by DHP gates regarding the enforcement of no cycling and dogs on leads.  Can anyone shed any light wh…

Started by Deb

80 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by richard barrett

HMO in Morland Close Planning application to change a 5 bed house to a 15 person bedsit House of Multiple Occupation

There has been quite some discussion in the press and on the LBRUT planning website about a 5 bedroom house - no 6 Morland Close . The plan…

Started by Grahame H

1 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Matt D

Rose Hill/ Upper Sunbury Road Gate

The gate at the path leading from the Library onto Upper Sunbury Road had been padlocked. I’ve been using this route for over 20 years and…

Started by Alan Wino

19 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by Murdoch

Fireworks

Does anyone know the night the Beveree will be letting off their fireworks?

2 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Janice Merritt

A308 road works

I thought the 'warnings' said it would be closed from 11pm until 5am.  After baby sitting in West Molesey this evening taxi called and said…

1 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Janice Merritt

South West Trains.

Waiting for a delayed train at Norbiton station this afternoon, there was a tannoy message to inform us of serious disruption to the South…

Started by Mike Newson

0 Nov 7, 2017

Planning application - Hampton Pool

I thought people might be interested to see the recently submitted planning application for the refurbishment of the Hampton Pool. All docs…

Started by Matt D

21 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Arachnae

Fireworks Displays November 2017

Herewith a list of known fireworks displays in and around TW12 for 2017. Please add any others in the comments. This post will be updated…

Started by Matt D

1 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Matt D

Marcus Guy Wyndham Standeven

I have tried to reach out and see if anyone in Hampton Wick remembers the actor Guy Standeven but despite the great support from the librar…

Started by Marcus

1 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Marcus

RSS

© 2018   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service