Community Issues (834)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hanworth Road / Uxbridge Road - Proposed Junction Improvements - Richmond Council consultation

From a Richmond Borough press release (images cut and pasted from the consultation; the dotted lines show the existing configurations): Fol…

Started by Matt D

0 Jun 28

Thames Water

For completion by 10th July! Thames Water had a consultation evening with a presentation with questions and answers last week at Richmond…

Started by cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk

0 Jun 28

Missing cat

Our bengal cat Esme is lost- she stowed away on Saturday eve in our camper van and when we moved it from Myrtle Road to the high street opp…

Started by Sheri Mattimoe

1 Jun 18
Reply by Sheri Mattimoe

swimming pools

Does anyone know of a swimming pool in this area that doesn't lane off.  I need to build up my muscles and need to swim widths.  Having bee…

Started by Janice Merritt

4 Jun 15
Reply by Samantha Gore

Grenfell Tower

Hi, I have been asked if Richmond Council had a collection point for clothes and toiletries to benefit those who have been made homeless b…

Started by cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk

2 Jun 14
Reply by Ian Cook

Where has Wine and Cheese gone?

Went up the road this evening, to see that wine and cheese had gone, a new deli/café there instead.  Do we need yet another café in Hampton…

Started by Janice Merritt

3 Jun 5
Reply by Cheryl Meek

Hampton Community Newsletter - May 2017 edition

Another jam-packed edition of the Hampton Community Newsletter for Spring, sponsored by the YMCA White House. Highlights include: the Hamp…

Started by Matt D

0 May 17

Hampton Social Club quiz night - Friday April 28 - get your table together - raffle prizes needed

Our sponsor Hampton Social Club will be holding their monthly quiz night on Friday 28 April. This is a special night for the Hampton People…

Started by Matt D

2 Apr 26
Reply by Matt D

Metro pages 4 & 5

Fancy a laugh? Pages 4 & 5 of the Metro today. The Swiss Chalet blatant ad. Ha!

Started by Tyger Lula

1 Apr 25
Reply by Matt D

Stolen old rusty green ladies bike.

Please keep an eye out for this old bike as it belongs to a neighbour of mine. It was stolen on Monday by a young boy. (10 - 12 years ). He…

Started by Fluff

0 Apr 21

RSS

© 2017   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service