Community Issues (884)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HPN fundraiser at Hampton Social Club - Quiz night Friday April 20 - getting a table together - request for raffle prizes

Hi all - Hampton Social Club quiz night this month (Friday April 20, 8.15pm) will be in aid of the Hampton People's Network. The proceeds r…

Started by Matt D

1 Apr 17
Reply by Matt D

Non water works

Not a sole working there all day and at 3pm people gave up and used the spaces

Started by Janice Merritt

1 Apr 16
Reply by James H

Planning application - Hampton Pool

I thought people might be interested to see the recently submitted planning application for the refurbishment of the Hampton Pool. All docs…

Started by Matt D

22 Apr 13
Reply by John orr

Does anyone know

I went to meet a friend today and there are signs along the A316, Church Street, diversion.  Friend came through Hampton Hill and only caug…

0 Apr 6

Chess Player Needed

Hello Folks Embracing Age Click Here are looking for a volunteer to play chess against a resident in Hampton Care Home. So if you have ti…

Started by Gareth Roberts

4 Mar 29
Reply by Jon Slinn

Sorting Office sell-off

Royal Mail are thinking of selling off the Rosehill site of their sorting office. Obviously for commercial reasons namely £.s.d. Vincent Ca…

Started by Bill Rosborough

2 Mar 26
Reply by colin pearce

Council Tax

I haven't had my Council Tax bill in yet, but have worked it out to £84+ per year more. Friend in Hillingdon doesn't pay for Adult Social C…

3 Mar 18
Reply by paul johnston

British Legion - Hampton Branch

I was wondering if there was support in the social club or wider community for a resurrection of the c? Bryan Woodriff was the last serving…

Started by Jon Slinn

0 Mar 15

Hampton Post Office - Customer Service Issues

Is Hampton Post Office, Station Road,  perhaps the worse post office in London for customer service? I am shocked by the way I was spoken t…

Started by Hannah

31 Mar 15
Reply by Samantha Gore

Sorting Office in Rose Hill

Royal Mail have put out a press release today saying they are exploring the option of moving the delivery operation from Rose Hill to Ashfo…

Started by cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk

30 Mar 10
Reply by Gareth Roberts

RSS

© 2018   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service