Community Issues (909)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost Owl Toy

Hi, I know this is a long shot but my daughter lost her small owl soft toy yesterday. Possibly on Broad Lane near the cemetery. She is real…

Started by Robin Oakley

1 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Matthew Smith

A308

In case some people don't know.  3 way traffic lights along the A308 just past Church Street going towards HC.  The whole area is bunged up…

Started by Janice Merritt

6 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Janice Merritt

Parking Restrictions/suspension Station Road

On a walk today  I noticed that parking is suspended from the police station and Curves (ie both sides of the road) to the bottom of Statio…

3 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Tyger Lula

Fireworks displays November 2018

Herewith a list of known fireworks displays in and around TW12 for 2018. Please add any others in the comments. This post will be updated a…

Started by Matt D

3 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Matt D

Warburtons today,"I can park here" - Even on the pavement?

Gareth following on from your TWEET Apparently Warburtons driver says they can park here, Waitrose say they can't and they have had proble…

Started by Ian Cook

5 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Fat Bob

Poppies!

Fantastic to see the poppies back in Hampton. Long may they stay.   Thank you HVTA.  

Started by Jane Cook

0 Oct 20, 2018

Beggars belief

8.15 I was going to the corner shop in Station Road and I passed the Worlds End, then a whole lot of girls all under 12 I would say, surrou…

8 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by Fat Bob

VITAL SURVEY FOR THE WHITE HOUSE COMMUNITY CENTRE

To ensure that the Community Centre at the White House,Avenue Road ,Hampton thrives for everybody please complete the survey at https://hav…

Started by Hampton on Thames Community Ass.

3 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Hampton on Thames Community Ass.

No Trains

It was tweeted earlier that there are no trains at Hampton Friday and Saturday.  Does anyone know why?  Are they running from Teddington? …

3 Oct 3, 2018
Reply by Ian Cook

Doggie Bag Littering

Will the person who is leaving full dog excrement bags around the Ormonds please desist. If you are a dog walker, you have the responsibili…

Started by Ed Blackadder

6 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by Roger Merriman

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service