Community Issues (900)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Doggie Bag Littering

Will the person who is leaving full dog excrement bags around the Ormonds please desist. If you are a dog walker, you have the responsibili…

Started by Ed Blackadder

6 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by Roger Merriman

Thames Water again!

One hour and forty minutes from Thames Ditton this evening, Thames Water digging up the same spot again on the Upper Sunbury Road, 18.45 th…

Started by Ian Cook

7 Sep 30, 2018
Reply by Fat Bob

Hedgehogs!? Japanese TV looking for hedgehogs

Hi there, We are a Japanese TV company making a show celebrating urban wildlife and we are filming in London over the next two weeks. We wo…

Started by Marie Tabor

0 Sep 5, 2018

Church florists

I found a lady yesterday in my front garden snapping flower heads off my hydrangea. She said she was foraging for the church. If anyone on…

Started by jen

2 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by jen

BINS!

Your regular reminder that we had a Bank Holiday so this week bins and recycling will be on FRIDAY!

Started by Gareth Roberts

0 Aug 29, 2018

Avenue Road/Belgrade Road

Can people please stick to the hours that you do building works.  We have it all day and then last Sunday it went on until 2pm from 11am. …

Started by Janice Merritt

0 Aug 21, 2018

Hampton Riviera / Hucks Boatyard

You may have noticed an item on the news on Friday (including a cameo from me) relating to the successful court case bought against Mr Dju…

Started by Gareth Roberts

11 Aug 15, 2018
Reply by Rob James

A308 road works again!

The hours I have wasted travelling up and down this road is uncountable.  What makes me angry is that last night when I finally reached the…

Started by Vicky Bateman

1 Aug 15, 2018
Reply by Steph B

Parked car

Does anyone know the owner of a Silver VW  beetle reg no. OU51NLP that has been parked outside no 28 Avenue Road Hampton since Easter. I ha…

Started by Steph B

8 Aug 10, 2018
Reply by Steph B

Dumped hire bicycles

Has anyone else noticed the hire bikes that are being dumped all over Hampton? I have my car parked in a carport and when I got to it today…

Started by colin pearce

1 Jul 15, 2018
Reply by Janice Merritt

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service