Community Issues (809)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hampton Social Club

I would like to thank you on behalf of Linden Hall for the lovely evening on Friday 27th at the Quiz night and thank you so much for your g…

Started by Janice Merritt

0 Jan 31

More SouthWest pains in august!

Just noticed this on SW trains. Fewer trains will arrive and depart from Hampton between 5-28 August inclusive. In the morning, two train…

Started by jen

1 Jan 30
Reply by Matt D

Shepperton Line closed Monday January 23

South West Trains twitter feed reporting Shepperton services are being suspended for the rest of Monday. Copy/paste from the Live Travel Up…

Started by Matt D

2 Jan 23
Reply by Matt D

Transport for London - Call for evidence: bus services.

Hi, Found out last Thursday evening that TFL's Transport Committee are inviting organisations and individuals to submit views on the bus n…

Started by cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk

0 Jan 23

Richmond Recycling

Last night I put out one white carrier bag (as I live on my own and late collection last week) I put it in an obvious place and yet it was…

Started by Janice Merritt

3 Jan 20
Reply by Janice Merritt

Tales from the Riverbank

Oscar Wilde famously remarked that it would take a heart of stone to be able to read the death of Little Nell without laughing.  Test your…

Started by Gareth Roberts

0 Jan 19

Kempton Park - Not great news

Unless you would like to buy a house on an ex-horse racing track? You have the pick of 3000. http://www.richmondandtwickenhamtimes.co.uk/n

Started by Murdoch

10 Jan 13
Reply by Janice Merritt

Hampton Hill Tramp

Do you think it is about time the tramp living in the old bus stop was moved on? Is the bus stop listed as it has been there years since it…

Started by Hammer

26 Jan 13
Reply by paul johnston

Fast, empty trains!

Does anyone know why we have fast, empty trains charging through Hampton today?

Started by Jane Cook

0 Jan 7

Hampton Community Newsletter - January 2017 edition

The January edition of the Hampton Community Newsletter has just been published and will shortly be distributed via mailboxes throughout Ha…

Started by Matt D

0 Jan 6

RSS

© 2017   Created by paul johnston.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service