Community Issues (916)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A308 roadworks due to gas main maintenance

Obviously you only need to walk down the street to realise something is amiss on the A308 and, for a refreshing change, it's SGN (Gas) who…

Started by Matt D

3 Feb 2
Reply by Jane Cook

Knife point robbery on the green!

Knife point robbery on the green #Hampton Friday 18th Jan, at 8pm. Suspect is described as a black male, 18 to 20 yrs old wearing dark clot…

Started by Fat Bob

14 Jan 26
Reply by Fat Bob

Valentines at Grind & Steam

Hello all We are contemplating hosting an evening function on Valentine's evening - drinks and bites at the Grind & Steam coffee bar.…

Started by Gagan

0 Jan 19

Police Helicopter over Hampton/Hampton Hill today

A police helicopter circled for some time today (Sunday 6 January). We gave it a wave and wondered what it was looking for. John

Started by John orr

0 Jan 6

South Western Trains again grr

On 27th December, I had an appointment at Kingston Hospital, to see my consultant oncologist .  Having gone through gruelling chemotherapy…

Started by Mike Newson

0 Jan 3

Has there ever been a farmer's market in Hampton?

Hi all, Hope you're well! My partner and I have lived in the area for around 18 months and love it here, although I have been saddened by…

Started by Emma Sheppard

13 Dec 17, 2018
Reply by Emma Sheppard

Hidden camera to fine you in box junction in Hampton

Be aware, there is a hidden camera above the traffic light junction of Lower Sunbury Road and Upper Sunbury Road in Hampton.  I use this ju…

Started by Chris jones

5 Dec 13, 2018
Reply by Matthew Smith

Hampton Christmas fair

I would truly like to know why the Hampton Christmas fair is on a Saturday? This is going to cause havoc to the local area! Let alone Disru…

Started by James

9 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Janice Merritt

Lost Owl Toy

Hi, I know this is a long shot but my daughter lost her small owl soft toy yesterday. Possibly on Broad Lane near the cemetery. She is real…

Started by Robin Oakley

1 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Matthew Smith

Parking Restrictions/suspension Station Road

On a walk today  I noticed that parking is suspended from the police station and Curves (ie both sides of the road) to the bottom of Statio…

Started by Janice Merritt

3 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Tyger Lula

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service