Community Issues (813)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HPN Team

Help Wanted!

Hi all, My name is Fabien; French National and I have been living in Hampton since April 2006. I am currently looking for a teaching posi…

Started by Fabien Reynaud

1 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by paul johnston

HAMPTON COMMON, pathway development.

This development is being undertaken by LBRuT Parks and Open spaces department. Was the creation of this path currently under construction…

Started by J Stillman

4 Aug 14, 2009

New Roadworks

Just a quick word of warning to those of travelling along the A308 (Thames Street) today. They're digging up the road so there are temporar…

Started by Gareth Roberts

1 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Gareth Roberts

The New Foot Bridge

I see Hampton Railway Station has a new foot bridge. I can remember using the old wooden bridge then the concrete bridge and now the iron b…

Started by Bryan Alderson B.E.M.

1 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by paul johnston

HPN Team

Problems at junction of Broad Lane/Ormond Drive

Some sort of water pipe seems to have burst on Thursday night creating a lot of mess at the junction of broad lane and ormond drive. If you…

Started by paul johnston

8 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by paul johnston

HPN Team

Words, Words, Words

Just came across this and thought I would share it with people - its got nothing to do with Hampton (that I know of) but its a fun thing -…

Started by paul johnston

0 Jul 6, 2009

HPN Team

A few statistics for our four month birthday!

I thought people might be interested to see a few statistics about the site which I get via Ning and via Google Analytics. They show we are…

Started by paul johnston

0 Jul 2, 2009

HPN Team

Hampton Improvement Scheme

Many people (including me!) are infuriated at the council's proposal to fill Hampton with traffic lights and mini roundabouts etc etc...the…

Started by Amanda Hunt

6 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Amanda Hunt

Waste & Recycling

Don't forget folks, the Bank Holiday means that we're a day behind with the rubbish collections so don't fall into the trap of sticking you…

Started by Gareth Roberts

1 May 27, 2009
Reply by paul johnston

Swin Flu in Hampton

After the third outbreak of Swin Flu in Hampton, as detailed in the Richmond and Twickenham Times(http://www.richmondandtwickenhamtimes.co.…

Started by Michael Kindness

1 May 18, 2009
Reply by paul johnston

RSS

© 2017   Created by paul johnston.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service