Community Issues (859)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ask A Scientist!

A new service just launched by colleagues at the National Physical Laboratory in Teddington: http://www.askascientist.co.uk/ "Got a burnin…

Started by Clive

5 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Clive

HPN Team

Countdown to Change - lets drive this site as a GROUP

Change is always an opportunity although of course it does not always seem like that! On July 20 Ning (which is the company who host this s…

Started by paul johnston

11 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Gareth Roberts

Twickenham Riverside

Hello Everybody,   By the letters in the R&T Times, I see 'the children' are still playing the game 'Our ideas are better than yours'.…

Started by Bryan Alderson B.E.M.

3 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by John C H Soones

HPN Team

Meet up on Wednesday at Eight O'clock

Anyone on for meeting up at 20.00 this Wednesday (first Wednesday of the month)? I will be there if anyone else is up for it, but do please…

Started by paul johnston

2 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by paul johnston

After Dunkirk

Further to my two photos, another piece of useless information !!! After Dunkirk there were still a very large number of British and French…

1 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Bryan Alderson B.E.M.

HPN Team

The Problem of Spammers a.ka. Goodbye Dolly

Quite a few people recently got messages from Dolly - I was not one of the "lucky" ones, but if you did get one, I am sorry. She was a spam…

Started by paul johnston

2 May 23, 2010
Reply by Bryan Alderson B.E.M.

The Result!

When I was a younger man I would think little of going without sleep for 30 hours but now I'm starting to go for the 'distinguished grey ar…

Started by Gareth Roberts

10 May 12, 2010
Reply by Trevor Mason

HPN Team

HPN makes it to 100 members

yes, folks. we have finally made it - thanks to Amy Hart, we now have 100 members. I think that is a great achievement and we should all tr…

Started by paul johnston

0 May 7, 2010

The General Election

Hello Everybody, As things are a bit quiet, can anybody help me. I don't want to waste my vote, but I am now having some difficulty finding…

15 May 6, 2010
Reply by Gareth Roberts

The Bell Inn

Dear All The debate regarding the Bell pub and the proposed opening hours provoked a good and healthy expression of opinions from all sides…

Started by Trevor Mason

18 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Gareth Roberts

RSS

© 2018   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service