Community Issues (868)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Water, Water everywhere...

Another broken water main in Brentford may be causing low pressures in the area: From Thames Water: 8 September, 12.30pm Customers in TW a…

Started by Clive

0 Sep 8, 2010

Bins, Bins, Bins

Hello Just a quick public service broadcast to remind everybody that this week the bins and recycling will be collected a day later than us…

Started by Gareth Roberts

0 Aug 31, 2010

Uxbridge Road Closure 15-20 August

There are some signs up on lamp posts along Uxbridge Road, but much more detail has been sent to my workplace, which I thought I might shar…

Started by Clive

4 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Clive

HPN Team

The Problem of Spam

Apologies to everyone who got spammed today. A couple of spammers (or one person with a few names) got onto the site. I deleted them as soo…

Started by paul johnston

1 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by paul johnston

New Development Opposite Station

Afternoon allAnyone know what the new development opposite the station is going to be? (The one on Station Road, next to Peco's)?.I heard y…

Started by Murdoch

4 Aug 9, 2010

Inconsiderate Dog Owners

Glorious as Hampton is (I still refuse to accept the rather gloomy picture painted by Andy Kapp) there's a rather persistant minority of do…

Started by Gareth Roberts

6 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by John C H Soones

Concessions for Hampton Court Flower Show

The Hampton Court Flower Show is the largest in the world and right on our doorsteps.  For a few days before the show, during it and for a…

Started by John C H Soones

4 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by John C H Soones

A very good Sunday Lunch

Hello Everybody,   We have just returned from Gibraltar and did not want to cook. We went to the Royal Oak Pub, Oak Avenue. They serve a ve…

Started by Bryan Alderson B.E.M.

3 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Clive

HPN Team

Great Meeting, Great Plans

Six (or seven) of us managed to get together on Wednesday to have a pleasant drink together and to talk about the future of this site. The…

Started by paul johnston

1 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Clive

Ask A Scientist!

A new service just launched by colleagues at the National Physical Laboratory in Teddington: http://www.askascientist.co.uk/ "Got a burnin…

Started by Clive

5 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Clive

RSS

© 2018   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service