Community Issues (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Refuse and Recycling

This from the Richmond Council website, in case you'd not seen it: Refuse and recycling All refuse and recycling services have been suspen…

Started by Clive

4 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Gareth Roberts

HPN Team

Three Cheers for 2009, Bring on 2010!

So it's nearly the end of 2009 and Hampton People's Network which was a vague idea in February has made it to 84 members and every chance t…

Started by paul johnston

6 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Amanda Hunt

Oak Avenue

Thought you might be interested in the attached communication with Danny Glitherow at LB Richmond Highways re Oak Avenue (and a little plug…

Started by Trevor Allan

5 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by paul johnston

Christmas Cards

Hi All, Each year I send my two daughters the same Christmas card, with a first class stamp. A bit larger than the norm but not massive. Th…

Started by Bryan Alderson B.E.M.

4 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Gareth Roberts

HPN Team

We Now Have Chat

I have added the Ning chat facility to this site. It appears at the bottom of the homepage and also on the Chat tab. This means that if you…

Started by paul johnston

2 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by paul johnston

Kempton Park Race Course

I have mentioned the above in the past, but as today is market day that was a trigger for yet another little story. During World War 2 Kemp…

0 Nov 12, 2009

The Berlin Wall

Twenty years ago today the Berlin Wall started to come down. In 1979 I was stationed in West Berlin taking part in the Berlin Military Tatt…

1 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by paul johnston

Great Eats in Hampton

Please share your favourite tips for sourcing great food or restaurants in Hampton. I recently had a wonderful meal at Dine East. Really sp…

Started by Jayne

2 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Jayne

Where is everybody?

We appear to have hit a brick wall without a posting for a whole week! Bueller? Bueller? Anybody? Bueller?

Started by Gareth Roberts

5 Nov 5, 2009

Farmers City Market - Hampton Hill

OK, so not strictly Hampton but does anybody have any information with what's going on there? I cycled past this morning and there were sig…

Started by Gareth Roberts

17 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Jayne

RSS

© 2017   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service