Community Issues (849)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The British Justice System

I am so pleased to see the British Justice System is alive and kicking. I am of course referring to the grandmother who has been find £1000…

Started by Bryan Alderson B.E.M.

1 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Trevor Allan

The Impending National Rail Strick

I never thought I would hear myself saying this, but I can find some sympathy for the RMT unions case (I may not hold the same view if I we…

Started by Bryan Alderson B.E.M.

2 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Trevor Allan

The Bell Inn - Nightclub license application

Hi All,Not sure if everyone in Hampton received letters through their door or whether the mail was very local to the Thames Street area.  T…

Started by Chris jones

31 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Gareth Roberts

HPN Team

How we have progressed over the year!

I check Google Analytics from time to time and thought I would share with you how we are doing. Since March 1 2009 a total of 8,827 visits…

Started by paul johnston

0 Apr 6, 2010

HPN Team

Spring Revival - Photos and Help Needed!

Hi folks! Spring is here and we need to get things going!!! We seem to be stranded on 95 members and activity seems a bit low. I think we n…

Started by paul johnston

4 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Gareth Roberts

Primary School Places

Hello, just wondering how people have got on with the recent primary school allocations?  We have had none of our choices offered & the…

Started by Kathryn Kindness

2 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Kathryn Kindness

HPN Team

Linking to the world of Facebook?

Ning have now developed a facebook application which is intended to make it easier to integrate anything you do on this site with your face…

Started by paul johnston

2 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by paul johnston

Things to do in Hampton when you're young

I was intrigued by a comment made in the Bell Licensing thread that I thought might be worthy of further discussion   "There isn't enough f…

Started by Gareth Roberts

0 Feb 25, 2010

HPN Team

The wonderful borough of Richmond upon Thames

I just came across a couple of interesting Richmond sites. One is from some guys at openly local and it gives some great information about…

Started by paul johnston

0 Feb 23, 2010

The Hampton Raffles

As far as crimes go it was hardly worthy of description as 'The Crime of The Century' but would you credit it that on Thursday somebody had…

Started by Gareth Roberts

1 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by paul johnston

RSS

© 2017   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service