Community Issues (875)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

After Dunkirk

Further to my two photos, another piece of useless information !!! After Dunkirk there were still a very large number of British and French…

Started by Bryan Alderson B.E.M.

1 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Bryan Alderson B.E.M.

HPN Team

The Problem of Spammers a.ka. Goodbye Dolly

Quite a few people recently got messages from Dolly - I was not one of the "lucky" ones, but if you did get one, I am sorry. She was a spam…

Started by paul johnston

2 May 23, 2010
Reply by Bryan Alderson B.E.M.

The Result!

When I was a younger man I would think little of going without sleep for 30 hours but now I'm starting to go for the 'distinguished grey ar…

Started by Gareth Roberts

10 May 12, 2010
Reply by Trevor Mason

HPN Team

HPN makes it to 100 members

yes, folks. we have finally made it - thanks to Amy Hart, we now have 100 members. I think that is a great achievement and we should all tr…

Started by paul johnston

0 May 7, 2010

The General Election

Hello Everybody, As things are a bit quiet, can anybody help me. I don't want to waste my vote, but I am now having some difficulty finding…

15 May 6, 2010
Reply by Gareth Roberts

The Bell Inn

Dear All The debate regarding the Bell pub and the proposed opening hours provoked a good and healthy expression of opinions from all sides…

Started by Trevor Mason

18 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Gareth Roberts

The British Justice System

I am so pleased to see the British Justice System is alive and kicking. I am of course referring to the grandmother who has been find £1000…

1 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Trevor Allan

The Impending National Rail Strick

I never thought I would hear myself saying this, but I can find some sympathy for the RMT unions case (I may not hold the same view if I we…

2 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Trevor Allan

The Bell Inn - Nightclub license application

Hi All,Not sure if everyone in Hampton received letters through their door or whether the mail was very local to the Thames Street area.  T…

Started by Chris jones

31 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Gareth Roberts

HPN Team

How we have progressed over the year!

I check Google Analytics from time to time and thought I would share with you how we are doing. Since March 1 2009 a total of 8,827 visits…

Started by paul johnston

0 Apr 6, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service