Community Issues (932)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PAID LOCAL POSITION CARER

Hello again. The family I work with is looking for a person to work several days a week for two to five hours a day. The work involves some…

Started by Valerie Morey

3 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Valerie Morey

HPN Team

Hampton Trader's Festival

What a fantastic afternoon/evening this was. I was amazed and delighted by the number of people who turned up including a lot of very excit…

Started by Amanda Hunt

14 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Richard Sharp

An undesirable element

I'm sure that many of you will be aware of the break in at The Cavan Bakery a week or so ago which resulted in charity collecting boxes bei…

Started by Gareth Roberts

0 Dec 9, 2010

Carol Singing 20th December Wensleydale / Gloucester Green

A wind band by local students and a choir from Hampton Junior School will accompany the Christmas Carols at 6.00pm.   Sheet music provided…

Started by Alison

0 Dec 8, 2010

Broken glass in Hampton park

Hi,I don't know if anyone else has noticed this issue or not so thought I would start a discussion as I know some local Councillors read th…

Started by Chris jones

1 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Gareth Roberts

HPN Team

Where do we go next? (Apart from onward and upward!)

As Jay pointed out to me a little while ago, Ning have decided to stop providing sites for free. see http://about.ning.com/announcement/?xg

Started by paul johnston

5 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by paul johnston

Yet another scam

Hello Everybody,   I know this is boring, but forewarned is forearmed. The operating system on my computer is 'Windows 7' which in my view…

Started by Bryan Alderson B.E.M.

0 Nov 21, 2010

Another scam......

I understand this one has been verified by the Royal Mail A card is posted through your door from a company called PDS (Parcel Delivery S…

Started by Gareth Roberts

3 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Bryan Alderson B.E.M.

HPN Team

Getting the Balance right between openness and security

Many apologies to anyone who has been troubled with inappropriate messages from someone using the name Lindy. I noticed some messages by he…

Started by paul johnston

7 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Amanda Hunt

Water supply issues

In case anyone got the same shock I did today on coming home from work, that of a pressure build up in the water main that showered me and…

Started by Clive

1 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by paul johnston

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service