Community Issues (947)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Red Ring of DEATH!

Gamers will know precisely what I'm talking about, my Xbox360 is on the fritz.   I don't suppose anybody has a recommendation of a decent l…

Started by Gareth Roberts

2 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Gareth Roberts

Hampton Square: an exciting new prospect

....LBRUT's words, not mine.   Spotted via Twitter: LBRUT's plans  for Hampton North. It is apparently "set to become the first of the Coun…

Started by Clive

1 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Gareth Roberts

Crime increase

Just a heads up.............. A couple of local break ins, bikes stolen and the Hampton FC Burglary- January seems to have taken a dark tur…

Started by Mrbongo

1 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Trevor Allan

The parking in the village

For god's sake, it's been changed again...30 minute bays! Has anyone tried going to the baker's, then the chemist, then stedman's and a cof…

Started by Petra Sale

15 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Petra Sale

Linden Hall Social Club & Day Centre

Do you know anyone in need of company and friendship?   The LINDEN HALL Social Centre for the over 60s has recently been refurbished, re-…

Started by Richard Sharp

3 Jan 11, 2011

PAID LOCAL POSITION CARER

Hello again. The family I work with is looking for a person to work several days a week for two to five hours a day. The work involves some…

Started by Valerie Morey

3 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Valerie Morey

HPN Team

Hampton Trader's Festival

What a fantastic afternoon/evening this was. I was amazed and delighted by the number of people who turned up including a lot of very excit…

Started by Amanda Hunt

14 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Richard Sharp

An undesirable element

I'm sure that many of you will be aware of the break in at The Cavan Bakery a week or so ago which resulted in charity collecting boxes bei…

Started by Gareth Roberts

0 Dec 9, 2010

Carol Singing 20th December Wensleydale / Gloucester Green

A wind band by local students and a choir from Hampton Junior School will accompany the Christmas Carols at 6.00pm.   Sheet music provided…

Started by Alison

0 Dec 8, 2010

Broken glass in Hampton park

Hi,I don't know if anyone else has noticed this issue or not so thought I would start a discussion as I know some local Councillors read th…

Started by Chris jones

1 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Gareth Roberts

RSS

© 2020   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service