Community Issues (932)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HPN Team

More on the History of Hampton

Jay did a great introduction on Hampton a few posts back, but I stumbled across a great resource for anyone who wants more - http://www.our

Started by paul johnston

3 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Jim Cummings

Question Time Tonight 2235

Hello Everybody,   Tonights 'Question Time' is being broadcast from the London Scottish Drill Hall at 95 Horseferry Road SW1. Now it so hap…

Started by Bryan Alderson B.E.M.

0 Sep 16, 2010

'Benefit' Fraud

In response to a posting on Hampton Online by Cllr. Roberts under the 'Community Columnists' section the issue he raised was regarding valu…

Started by Trevor Mason

14 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Trevor Mason

A Fenced Fence!

Those of you who regularly drive down the A308 towards Kingston may well have tutted, as indeed have I, at the last stretch of fencing alon…

Started by Gareth Roberts

16 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Gareth Roberts

Water, Water everywhere...

Another broken water main in Brentford may be causing low pressures in the area: From Thames Water: 8 September, 12.30pm Customers in TW a…

Started by Clive

0 Sep 8, 2010

Bins, Bins, Bins

Hello Just a quick public service broadcast to remind everybody that this week the bins and recycling will be collected a day later than us…

0 Aug 31, 2010

Uxbridge Road Closure 15-20 August

There are some signs up on lamp posts along Uxbridge Road, but much more detail has been sent to my workplace, which I thought I might shar…

Started by Clive

4 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Clive

HPN Team

The Problem of Spam

Apologies to everyone who got spammed today. A couple of spammers (or one person with a few names) got onto the site. I deleted them as soo…

Started by paul johnston

1 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by paul johnston

New Development Opposite Station

Afternoon allAnyone know what the new development opposite the station is going to be? (The one on Station Road, next to Peco's)?.I heard y…

Started by Murdoch

4 Aug 9, 2010

Inconsiderate Dog Owners

Glorious as Hampton is (I still refuse to accept the rather gloomy picture painted by Andy Kapp) there's a rather persistant minority of do…

6 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Hampton Fever

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service