Help Wanted or Offered (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spring Discount

Please take this down from site if not appropriate .... Until the End of MAY 2016 we are happy to offer members of the Hampton People`s Net…

Started by Broad Lane Garage

0 Apr 25, 2016

Cat sitter

Hello, I have just joined the site but lived in Hampton for a couple of years. I am looking for a local car sitter to come in and feed out…

Started by Tamsin Whipp

4 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Caroline Holder

Coconut Shy

Does anyone know of a Coconut Shy that Linden Hall could borrow for their Summer Fair on June 4th? The contact I was hoping to use was the…

Started by Janice Merritt

3 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Samantha Gore

Desperate need of house to rent.

I have a lovely friend who has 3 children and is desperately seeking a house to rent in Hampton! Her landlord is selling, but she has a pro…

Started by Anna Morris

0 Mar 5, 2016

Hampton Village Dog Walking

Hampton Village Dog-walking available  hamptonvillagedogs@gmail.com * January-March Offer* If you continue walks after offer ends, discount…

Started by Hampton Village Dog Walking

0 Jan 17, 2016

Want to work in Food and Drink?

Hampton Cheese and Wine Company is looking for a new member of our team. We need someone to work evenings in our shop and tasting room in H…

Started by Steve Parker

0 Jan 5, 2016

Marketing Company Recruiting in Hampton

Hi, I run a small marketing company in Hampton. I am looking to recruit an account manager. If you have experience of working in a marketin…

Started by Ben Cooke

3 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Joel Kelly

Please help Snow White and the 10 dwarfs!

(Moved from 'Free/For Sale/To Borrow' forum to more appropriate spot) Linden Hall is putting on a pantomime for the members of Linden Hall…

Started by Figs

1 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Figs

Cleaner recommendation

Hello I'm looking for a reliable and trustworthy cleaner, can anyone recommend one? Thank you Claire

Started by Clairemorris3

3 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Astrid MAILLARD

Art studio/office space for rent

Do you know someone who would like an art studio/ workshop/ office? 300PCM. Based 8 mins walk from Hampton Railway Station. Message me priv…

Started by Sam Ma

0 Oct 10, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service