Local Chat (239)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jazz in the Park

Just in case folk haven't spotted the banner up at the junction between the High Street and Uxbridge Road, there is a Jazz in the Park even…

Started by Clive

3 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Clive

HPN Team

Anyone for Opera? Live Royal Opera House screenings June 30 and July 15

I am not quite sure what this will be like, but it might be worth trying and I would certainly be interested in feedback from anyone who go…

Started by paul johnston

0 Jun 26, 2009

HPN Team

Hampton Helicopters

This morning there was quite a lot of helicopter noise. This seems to be quite a common occurrence. Today I think it was just one large hel…

Started by paul johnston

2 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Clive

What's on?

In addition to news on these great pages, there is a 'community noticeboard' for local events on the Hampton Online website at www.hampton-

Started by Clive

0 Jun 19, 2009

HPN Team

Hampton Pubs

Obvious question - which is the best pub in Hampton? I imagine there are quite a few nice ones and I suppose it depends on your taste, but…

Started by paul johnston

6 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by paul johnston

HPN Team

Gym for Kids

There are plenty of gymnastics options for kids in Hampton. My younger daughter was going to Mini Gym in Hampton Hill which has got a very…

Started by paul johnston

0 May 31, 2009

HPN Team

The Wonders of Hampton Open Air Swimming Pool

I spent the morning at Hampton Swimming Pool with my wife and daughters and it was great. Given the fantastic weather, it was pretty full,…

Started by paul johnston

0 May 31, 2009

HPN Team

Who turned the lights out?

Yesterday we had a 40 minute power cut in Gloucester Road. I seem to remember another one about 18 months ago. Anyone else experiencing pow…

Started by paul johnston

0 May 7, 2009

HPN Team

Tennis anyone?

I play tennis every Saturday morning at Teddington Tennis Club where they have a social coaching session - anyone can turn up and under the…

Started by paul johnston

0 Mar 22, 2009

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service