Local Chat (239)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whist Club

New group starting on May 9th at 1 p.m. at Linden Hall to play card game of Whist. We have four members to start!  The cost is £4.00 for ab…

Started by cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk

0 May 2, 2016

HPN Team

Quiz Night this Friday at Hampton Social Club in aid of HPN

This Friday Hampton Social Club are again giving the proceeds of their Quiz Night to support Hampton People's Network. This is a fun event…

Started by paul johnston

1 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by paul johnston

HPN Team

Cafe Plenty

Hello All, Another evening, another nice meal @Cafe Plenty! Just wanted to express myself in a very positive way this evening. I came back…

Started by Fabien Reynaud

18 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Amanda Hunt

Lavazza Coffee Pods

I have about 75 Lavazza Modo Mio coffee pods that I no longer require. Have changed coffee machine and still have these. Free to a good hom…

Started by Steve Parker

0 Feb 5, 2016

HPN Team

Ladies Watch Found in Tudor Avenue, Hampton

If anyone lost a ladies watch on Nov 11 in Tudor Avenue, then Bob and me may be able to help you. Just reply to this post or message me and…

Started by paul johnston

2 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by paul johnston

New to the area looking for fellow shooters (sorry I know not to everyones taste)

Hi My wife and I are very new to the area and this site. I am in my mid 30s looking for anyone or a group of people in the area who game s…

Started by James

0 Jan 4, 2016

HPN Team

The mystery of the Sainsbury trolleys

There are a couple of abandoned Sainsbury trolleys in Gloucester Road/Wensleydale Road. Anyone see or know how they got there?

Started by paul johnston

0 Nov 27, 2015

Local Fireworks Displays

I wonder if anyone knows of any local fireworks displays that are happening over the "Bonfire Night" period. I know about the usual Kempton…

Started by Lucy Taylor

2 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Linda Kemp

Support the market

If you are sitting with a cuppa this morning, why not wander down to Hampton Square and buy something from the traders there? From fresh fo…

Started by Sarah Burley

0 Oct 11, 2015

Rainbow pavements again!

More wonderful pavement markings have yet again appeared at the eastern end of Station Road. Anyone know why?

Started by Jane Cook

4 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Chris Vinson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service