Local Information and Recommendations (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling furniture

Does anyone know of a company in the area who buys furniture?  There used to be a man in Feltham high street but he has closed down.  Thanks

Started by Sue C

0 Mar 9, 2016

Coffee Morning and Zumba Gold at Linden Hall ...

... On Friday 4th March. All welcome  - we would love to see you - coffee starts at 10:00, Zumba at 10:15 ... you don't need to do both bu…

Started by Figs

0 Mar 3, 2016

Linden Hall - day membership available, please come and visit!

Linden Hall Community Centre runs a range of events and activities supporting the local community’s needs and providing a welcoming environ…

Started by Figs

0 Jan 19, 2016

Roofer?

Hello, can anyone recommend a good local roofer please? Many thanks, Victoria

Started by Victoria hill

2 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Amanda Hunt

Conversational Italian

Does anyone attend a local/UTA tuition course? Thank you Linda M

Started by Mike Foy

0 Jan 5, 2016

Hampton Honey Man

I completely forgot to go to the Hampton market last Sunday and am in need of honey for my cough and the kids toast! Can anyone tell me if…

Started by SuziB

2 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by SuziB

Talk on telephone & internet scams

Linden Hall Community Centre Avoid becoming a victim of telephone and internet scams.  Linden Hall will be hosting a talk by Lloyds Bank an…

Started by Figs

0 Nov 20, 2015

HPN Team

Great Local Electrician

Just tried a new local electrician and he did a great job, so I wanted to recommend him to others. His name is Chris and his number is 0746…

Started by paul johnston

0 Nov 5, 2015

AFC Hampton looking for new players

Hi there, I'm the manager for AFC Hampton football club (not be confused with Hampton and Richmond or Hampton Village FC!) and I'm looking…

Started by James Allen

3 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Stephan Avetoom

Free Consultations

At Hampton village Denture Studio, we are now offering free consultations to those in the community that may need modifications or new dent…

Started by Stephan Avetoom

0 Nov 3, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service