David Garrett's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"That's great - send your email indicating support to reclaimourriverbank2@gmail.com…"

David Garrett replied Oct 29, 2018 to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

32 Aug 17, 2019
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Checkout the formation of Reclaim our Riverbank 2 - see flyer attached. In their fir…"

David Garrett replied Oct 26, 2018 to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

32 Aug 17, 2019
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Janice, thanks, I'm very happy to count you in! - watch this space and I'll keep you…"

David Garrett replied Sep 23, 2018 to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

32 Aug 17, 2019
Reply by Janice Merritt

"If I've double-sent it please accept my apologies - computer chose an awkward moment…"

David Garrett replied Sep 23, 2018 to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

32 Aug 17, 2019
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Yes, I'm afraid so - see attached"

32 Aug 17, 2019
Reply by Janice Merritt

"I am very concerned at the desecration of the river, both by the big slumboats and b…"

32 Aug 17, 2019
Reply by Janice Merritt

RSS

© 2020   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service