Janice Merritt's Discussions (396)

Discussions Replied To (334) Replies Latest Activity

"Alderson's (well the people buying it) have withdrawn their application on the 11th…"

Janice Merritt replied 3 hours ago to Has there ever been a farmer's market in Hampton?

10 3 hours ago
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Aldersons - not yet passed though, it was open to public opinion until the 10th Oct"

Janice Merritt replied on Saturday to Has there ever been a farmer's market in Hampton?

10 3 hours ago
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Thanks Matt, very inconvenient to say the least"

Janice Merritt replied Oct 2 to No Trains

3 Oct 3
Reply by Ian Cook

"We have them down Avenue Road, I picked it up in the end and put it in the nearest b…"

Janice Merritt replied Sep 26 to Doggie Bag Littering

6 Oct 1
Reply by Roger Merriman

"I think that's awful, and I hope others are reading this.  I don't think there is a…"

Janice Merritt replied Sep 23 to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

12 Sep 24
Reply by Help For Heroes

"Oh so they are further up river as well, on what side of the river?"

Janice Merritt replied Sep 23 to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

12 Sep 24
Reply by Help For Heroes

"Sorry that wasn't the boat I thought it was, I was referring to the two, in a much w…"

Janice Merritt replied Sep 15 to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

12 Sep 24
Reply by Help For Heroes

"There are two boats moored up!!!!"

Janice Merritt replied Sep 14 to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

12 Sep 24
Reply by Help For Heroes

"Thank you for that.  I do know that the World's End has CCTV just in case there is t…"

Janice Merritt replied Sep 3 to Beggars belief

8 Oct 10
Reply by Fat Bob

"Ok I was only going but what 'live road works in Richmond' said."

Janice Merritt replied Aug 19 to Thames Water again!

7 Sep 30
Reply by Fat Bob

RSS

© 2018   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service