Janice Merritt's Discussions (523)

Discussions Replied To (446) Replies Latest Activity

"Gareth I realise the Care home didn't suggest CPZ it was the lack of a comma, my las…"

Janice Merritt replied on Thursday to Proposed 20 mph Borough-Wide Speed Limit

51 on Thursday
Reply by Janice Merritt

"ha ha - great"

Janice Merritt replied Oct 13 to Proposed 20 mph Borough-Wide Speed Limit

51 on Thursday
Reply by Janice Merritt

"I found 'Mr Cinnamon' (the company that runs the Care homes) very abrupt and he spou…"

Janice Merritt replied Oct 12 to Planning Application - Police Station Station Road

48 Oct 12
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Obviously people agree with it as there are only about 10 'objects', yet talking to…"

Janice Merritt replied Oct 11 to Planning Application - Police Station Station Road

48 Oct 12
Reply by Janice Merritt

"planning - 19/2822/FUL"

Janice Merritt replied Oct 10 to Planning Application - Police Station Station Road

48 Oct 12
Reply by Janice Merritt

"The Council have gone one further, not that they have let anyone know when the 20mph…"

Janice Merritt replied Oct 10 to Proposed 20 mph Borough-Wide Speed Limit

51 on Thursday
Reply by Janice Merritt

"I also went and they didn't convince me and they didn't seem to understand when I sa…"

Janice Merritt replied Oct 10 to Planning Application - Police Station Station Road

48 Oct 12
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Don't get your anorak please, thanks Colin for that info I knew it was called someth…"

Janice Merritt replied Oct 4 to A316 Apex Corner (Hope & Anchor) Flyover closure

5 Oct 4
Reply by Janice Merritt

"I found that out also, but it wasn't called the Apex Roundabout when I first moved h…"

Janice Merritt replied Oct 2 to A316 Apex Corner (Hope & Anchor) Flyover closure

5 Oct 4
Reply by Janice Merritt

"There is a Public consultation 10th October 2pm-7pm at the Sea Scouts Hall, Station…"

Janice Merritt replied Oct 2 to Planning Application - Police Station Station Road

48 Oct 12
Reply by Janice Merritt

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service