Janice Merritt's Discussions (384)

Discussions Replied To (325) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok I was only going but what 'live road works in Richmond' said."

Janice Merritt replied 5 hours ago to Thames Water again!

5 5 hours ago
Reply by Janice Merritt

"The road is down to one lane again, apparently telecom works this time.  It was bein…"

Janice Merritt replied yesterday to Thames Water again!

5 5 hours ago
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Yup saw it go up the road on the 4th, I was surprised it started"

Janice Merritt replied Aug 7 to Parked car

8 Aug 10
Reply by Steph B

"My son has the same trouble in West Molesey. "

Janice Merritt replied Jul 15 to Dumped hire bicycles

1 Jul 15
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Buses are back"

Janice Merritt replied Jun 12 to No 111 buses down Station Road

3 Jun 12
Reply by Samantha Gore

"Oh ok when I saw the signage saying when it would start there was no end date, obvio…"

Janice Merritt replied Jun 1 to Traffic Chaos Returns to Hampton Court Road Due To Even More Roadworks! LBRut?

7 Jun 1
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Have they finished?  No traffic jam in Station Road tonight.  They might give a star…"

Janice Merritt replied May 31 to Traffic Chaos Returns to Hampton Court Road Due To Even More Roadworks! LBRut?

7 Jun 1
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Well ok have posted somewhere else, tonight is the first time I have had to use my b…"

Janice Merritt replied May 30 to Traffic Chaos Returns to Hampton Court Road Due To Even More Roadworks! LBRut?

7 Jun 1
Reply by Janice Merritt

"This really has to stop.  7pm went for a walk, a joke, I have COPD and it's affectin…"

Janice Merritt replied May 30 to Traffic Chaos Returns to Hampton Court Road Due To Even More Roadworks! LBRut?

7 Jun 1
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Station Road has been blocked for two hours, the traffic jam going as far as the Pos…"

Janice Merritt replied May 29 to Traffic Chaos Returns to Hampton Court Road Due To Even More Roadworks! LBRut?

7 Jun 1
Reply by Janice Merritt

RSS

© 2018   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service