Janice Merritt's Discussions (579)

Discussions Replied To (491) Replies Latest Activity

"It's total madness Ian, but you are limited to two if not from the same household, a…"

Janice Merritt replied on Friday to Please keep your distance

4 on Friday
Reply by Janice Merritt

"I know, but the PM asked everyone not to go for their last drink in a pub, which I w…"

Janice Merritt replied Mar 23 to Please keep your distance

4 on Friday
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Lovely idea, as everyone seems to have gone mad. I speak to so many people that are…"

Janice Merritt replied Mar 19 to Is it Scared Witless, Greed, Selfishness, I'm alright and to hell with the rest of you or What?

14 on Wednesday
Reply by jen

"People are not listening, we can't stop these people, I had my NORMAL month delivery…"

Janice Merritt replied Mar 18 to Is it Scared Witless, Greed, Selfishness, I'm alright and to hell with the rest of you or What?

14 on Wednesday
Reply by jen

"Well no traffic jam this evening although the buses are running (well the 111) along…"

Janice Merritt replied Feb 26 to Thames Water - Again!

7 Feb 26
Reply by Janice Merritt

"I have read tweets, some say 28th Feb to finish and others say 2nd March. Would be n…"

Janice Merritt replied Feb 26 to Thames Water - Again!

7 Feb 26
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Heavens, I didn't say you were nimby, and it was a mere example, as many people in H…"

Janice Merritt replied Feb 25 to CPZ Teddington

8 Feb 25
Reply by Janice Merritt

"No there isn't, it what we need, not we we can achieve.  I use to live in Teddington…"

Janice Merritt replied Feb 25 to CPZ Teddington

8 Feb 25
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Yes the football club is nearer the shops and of course me, but as they let is out t…"

Janice Merritt replied Feb 24 to CPZ Teddington

8 Feb 25
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Many a time over the years there have been places for the Council to buy some land b…"

Janice Merritt replied Feb 24 to CPZ Teddington

8 Feb 25
Reply by Janice Merritt

RSS

© 2020   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service