Janice Merritt's Discussions (328)

Discussions Replied To (282) Replies Latest Activity

"Heavens I actually saw workman at about 1 pm today, holes closed in (on time) but ba…"

Janice Merritt replied Sep 8 to Hampton and Richmond Burough Football Club Bus stop

6 Sep 8
Reply by Janice Merritt

"4th day and not a workman in sight - yet again.  It was suppose to be finished today"

Janice Merritt replied Sep 8 to Hampton and Richmond Burough Football Club Bus stop

6 Sep 8
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Yippee a temp bus stop appeared this afternoon (although no workers did all day) and…"

Janice Merritt replied Sep 6 to Hampton and Richmond Burough Football Club Bus stop

6 Sep 8
Reply by Janice Merritt

"I have now reported this to the Council as yet again, 3 days in a row, no workmen to…"

Janice Merritt replied Sep 6 to Hampton and Richmond Burough Football Club Bus stop

6 Sep 8
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Thanks Matt for trying.  I tried last time and they said all in hand, but never appe…"

Janice Merritt replied Sep 5 to Hampton and Richmond Burough Football Club Bus stop

6 Sep 8
Reply by Janice Merritt

"I was glad to see it was the Priory Road Boots (not that I agree with what they did)…"

Janice Merritt replied Aug 23 to Boots Priory Road

4 Aug 23
Reply by Astrid MAILLARD

"Just noticed a 'twitter' maybe not gone for good then"

Janice Merritt replied Jun 4 to Where has Wine and Cheese gone?

3 Jun 5
Reply by Cheryl Meek

"Thank you, I can swim I just need to build up muscles.  I will investigate"

Janice Merritt replied Apr 15 to swimming pools

4 Jun 15
Reply by Samantha Gore

"Thank you Ben.  Not really sorted but I have emailed Gareth as he requested."

Janice Merritt replied Feb 28 to New Pavements

11 Feb 28
Reply by Janice Merritt

"There is no need to be rude.  Maybe you haven't been affected by the fact that half…"

Janice Merritt replied Feb 17 to New Pavements

11 Feb 28
Reply by Janice Merritt

RSS

© 2017   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service