Janice Merritt's Discussions (380)

Discussions Replied To (321) Replies Latest Activity

"Buses are back"

Janice Merritt replied on Tuesday to No 111 buses down Station Road

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Samantha Gore

"Oh ok when I saw the signage saying when it would start there was no end date, obvio…"

Janice Merritt replied Jun 1 to Traffic Chaos Returns to Hampton Court Road Due To Even More Roadworks! LBRut?

7 Jun 1
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Have they finished?  No traffic jam in Station Road tonight.  They might give a star…"

Janice Merritt replied May 31 to Traffic Chaos Returns to Hampton Court Road Due To Even More Roadworks! LBRut?

7 Jun 1
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Well ok have posted somewhere else, tonight is the first time I have had to use my b…"

Janice Merritt replied May 30 to Traffic Chaos Returns to Hampton Court Road Due To Even More Roadworks! LBRut?

7 Jun 1
Reply by Janice Merritt

"This really has to stop.  7pm went for a walk, a joke, I have COPD and it's affectin…"

Janice Merritt replied May 30 to Traffic Chaos Returns to Hampton Court Road Due To Even More Roadworks! LBRut?

7 Jun 1
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Station Road has been blocked for two hours, the traffic jam going as far as the Pos…"

Janice Merritt replied May 29 to Traffic Chaos Returns to Hampton Court Road Due To Even More Roadworks! LBRut?

7 Jun 1
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Hi Steph did leave a message on your answer machine, I believe someone in Station Ro…"

Janice Merritt replied May 24 to Parked car

1 May 24
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Thank you but as I said I found the application and put my comments on there to save…"

Janice Merritt replied Apr 22 to Hampton Ferry - ACTION NEEDED

8 May 12
Reply by John orr

"As it affecting the Richmond side, can't Richmond Council do something?  I know our…"

Janice Merritt replied Apr 21 to Hampton Ferry - ACTION NEEDED

8 May 12
Reply by John orr

"We mustn't lose this http://www.hamptonferryboathouse.co.uk/"

Janice Merritt replied Apr 21 to Hampton Ferry - ACTION NEEDED

8 May 12
Reply by John orr

RSS

© 2018   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service