Matt D's Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"HoTCA  RUNS CLASSES AT THE WHITE HOUSE                                              …"

Matt D replied Feb 18 to Hampton White House Community Centre Needs your help

5 Feb 24
Reply by Penny Dunwell

"Hi Janice - I found details of the amended parking provision in the Schedule of Amen…"

Matt D replied Feb 13 to Amended Police Station Planning

5 Feb 13
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Thanks Steph - for reference the application details are listed at 19/2822/FUL. (I s…"

Matt D replied Feb 12 to Amended Police Station Planning

5 Feb 13
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Sorry Janice- I deleted the inappropriate comments and then noticed the comments had…"

Matt D replied Feb 5 to Why does the council allow bilding works

5 Feb 5
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Hello all. This will be a final call for expressions of interest for anyone who woul…"

Matt D replied Feb 5 to Looking ahead

6 Feb 15
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Hi Bryan Please feel free to send me a message. Thanks Matt"

Matt D replied Dec 19, 2019 to 6 times

6 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Bryan Alderson B.E.M.

"Hi Steph - Do you have any links or further info on the consultation you can post?"

Matt D replied Oct 26, 2019 to Parking/CPZ

27 Jan 4
Reply by Janice Merritt

"I wouldn’t infer that people “agree” with it just because there’s only a dozen objec…"

Matt D replied Oct 11, 2019 to Planning Application - Police Station Station Road

48 Oct 12, 2019
Reply by Janice Merritt

"http://www2.richmond.gov.uk/PlanData2/Planning_CaseNo.aspx?strCASENO=19/2822/FUL Hav…"

Matt D replied Oct 10, 2019 to Planning Application - Police Station Station Road

48 Oct 12, 2019
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Thanks Steph. I had a look on the way home too.  I think I may have described the pa…"

Matt D replied Oct 10, 2019 to Planning Application - Police Station Station Road

48 Oct 12, 2019
Reply by Janice Merritt

RSS

© 2020   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service