Deb's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Suzette Nicolson kindly checked for me - it has been paid for by the developer. "

Deb replied May 31 to New pavement outside new houses on Manor Gardens/Cardinals Walk

2 May 31
Reply by Deb

"It took us over 1 hour to get to Esher yesterday - River Road, blocked; Lower Sunbur…"

Deb replied May 31 to Traffic Chaos Returns to Hampton Court Road Due To Even More Roadworks! LBRut?

7 Jun 1
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Hi John - sorry I didn't see this earlier.  I would be more than happy to puchase a…"

Deb replied Mar 29 to Chess Player Needed

4 Mar 29
Reply by Jon Slinn

"Gareth, has anyone thought of contacting Twickenham Prep School.  They have a very…"

Deb replied Feb 22 to Chess Player Needed

4 Mar 29
Reply by Jon Slinn

"I use this post office frequently, and I have always found the staff to be highly e…"

Deb replied Feb 22 to Hampton Post Office - Customer Service Issues

31 Mar 15
Reply by Samantha Gore

"@Arachnae - we appreciate that you are passionate about your feelings about this pr…"

Deb replied Nov 3, 2017 to Planning application - Hampton Pool

22 Apr 13
Reply by John orr

"Thank you Grahame.  With upgraded facilities combined with the wonderful outdoor poo…"

Deb replied Nov 3, 2017 to Planning application - Hampton Pool

22 Apr 13
Reply by John orr

"@arachnae - this is your opinion but for a very large majority, this upgrade is most…"

Deb replied Nov 1, 2017 to Planning application - Hampton Pool

22 Apr 13
Reply by John orr

"I have also seen these signs and I'm not sure what is wrong?  Perhaps you may feel…"

Deb replied Oct 13, 2017 to The Dip's signs

5 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by Murdoch

"Thanks for the update Gareth - this is very good news and I wish him all the best. T…"

Deb replied Sep 11, 2017 to Bus Stop Tramp

8 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by jen

RSS

© 2018   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service