cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Unfortunately this was an emergency major water leak. Thames Water have now repaired…"

cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk replied Dec 22, 2016 to Thames Water Roadworks - here we go again!

9 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Alan Wino

HPN Team

"There are to be two more immediate road-works on the Hampton Court Road that I have…"

cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk replied Nov 14, 2016 to Hampton Court Road Works

5 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk

"Anyone looking to buy this needs to be aware that the moorings do not have planning…"

cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk replied Jul 7, 2016 to Hampton Riviera

6 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Bob James

"They aren't as simple as they appear.  He is regularly spoken to by SPEAR (local hom…"

cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk replied May 2, 2016 to Hampton Hill Tramp

26 Jan 13
Reply by paul johnston

"Hi. I went along to the consultation at the Cheese and Wine Shop too. I found out ab…"

cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk replied Dec 20, 2015 to Property Development - Old Police Station Hampton

64 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Jane Cook

"The fountains are working again!  The children were back playing in them yesterday.…"

cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk replied Jul 20, 2014 to Fountains in Hampton Square contaminated

9 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Heather

"I did notice the bubbles and wondered if that was why the fountains weren't working.…"

cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk replied Jul 16, 2014 to Fountains in Hampton Square contaminated

9 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Heather

" "

cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk replied Jul 16, 2014 to Tree Friends Consultation

6 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Sara Merriman

"Hi, I've tried this in my Google link and it seems to take me to the survey. Anyone…"

cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk replied Jul 16, 2014 to Tree Friends Consultation

6 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Sara Merriman

"Thank-you to the resident who has provided the information!   Suzette Nicholson "

cllr.snicholson@richmond.gov.uk replied Aug 21, 2013 to Dukes Head, The High Street.

7 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Lucy Taylor

RSS

© 2017   Created by paul johnston.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service