Roger Merriman's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"I struggle to see an advantage to CPZ. -most of the parking seems to be local, its…"

Roger Merriman replied Nov 12 to Parking/CPZ

16 7 hours ago
Reply by Ed Blackadder

"I’d assume that there isn’t the budget to put speed bumps in every road in the area,…"

Roger Merriman replied Feb 28 to Proposed 20 mph Borough-Wide Speed Limit

54 Nov 13
Reply by Fat Bob

"No law changed, but some shared routes are remarkably well hidden, one that connects…"

Roger Merriman replied Feb 27 to Cycling on the Pavement

1 Feb 27
Reply by Roger Merriman

"Your estimate unless your following Froome/Wiggins etc is a tad off, most even keen…"

Roger Merriman replied Feb 27 to Proposed 20 mph Borough-Wide Speed Limit

54 Nov 13
Reply by Fat Bob

"for a while used to get them tied to the bushes in Dukes Head passage, hasn't happen…"

Roger Merriman replied Oct 1, 2018 to Doggie Bag Littering

6 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by Roger Merriman

"I’m not sure I’m that worried about the woodlands gardens, it in many ways make sens…"

Roger Merriman replied Dec 5, 2017 to Duke's Head Passage - enforcement of bylaws

80 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by richard barrett

"Indeed as someone who mostly uses Bushy Park and Thus Dukes Head, on a bike. I gen…"

Roger Merriman replied Jul 27, 2017 to Duke's Head Passage - enforcement of bylaws

80 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by richard barrett

"I quite often see him talking to folks, quite often some mums with kids. I don't see…"

Roger Merriman replied Nov 25, 2016 to Hampton Hill Tramp

30 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Val McGregor

"you'd need to go though the park regulations, having a quick flick it says "under co…"

Roger Merriman replied Jun 14, 2016 to Duke's Head Passage - enforcement of bylaws

80 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by richard barrett

"My guess is he is local which life has happened to, yesterday lunch time he was chat…"

Roger Merriman replied Apr 30, 2016 to Hampton Hill Tramp

30 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Val McGregor

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service