Roger Merriman's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"for a while used to get them tied to the bushes in Dukes Head passage, hasn't happen…"

Roger Merriman replied Oct 1 to Doggie Bag Littering

6 Oct 1
Reply by Roger Merriman

"I’m not sure I’m that worried about the woodlands gardens, it in many ways make sens…"

Roger Merriman replied Dec 5, 2017 to Duke's Head Passage - enforcement of bylaws

80 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by richard barrett

"Indeed as someone who mostly uses Bushy Park and Thus Dukes Head, on a bike. I gen…"

Roger Merriman replied Jul 27, 2017 to Duke's Head Passage - enforcement of bylaws

80 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by richard barrett

"I quite often see him talking to folks, quite often some mums with kids. I don't see…"

Roger Merriman replied Nov 25, 2016 to Hampton Hill Tramp

30 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Val McGregor

"you'd need to go though the park regulations, having a quick flick it says "under co…"

Roger Merriman replied Jun 14, 2016 to Duke's Head Passage - enforcement of bylaws

80 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by richard barrett

"My guess is he is local which life has happened to, yesterday lunch time he was chat…"

Roger Merriman replied Apr 30, 2016 to Hampton Hill Tramp

30 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Val McGregor

"Moved on where? He doesn't apear to be doing much bar sleeping, admitly I pass him 1…"

Roger Merriman replied Apr 28, 2016 to Hampton Hill Tramp

30 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Val McGregor

"one of the reasons I've been avoiding the passage during day light, coming home late…"

Roger Merriman replied Apr 22, 2016 to Duke's Head Passage - enforcement of bylaws

80 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by richard barrett

"Does seem over kill for what, outside of sunny weekends/flowershow etc is a quiet pa…"

Roger Merriman replied Apr 5, 2016 to Duke's Head Passage - enforcement of bylaws

80 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by richard barrett

"I suspect parking follows the same rules of logic, ie which is build a bigger road,…"

Roger Merriman replied Jan 6, 2016 to Property Development - Old Police Station Hampton

64 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Jane Cook

RSS

© 2018   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service