Bill Rosborough's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Ask for 2 and hope for 1, isn't that pristine nature enhancing green space part of B…"

Bill Rosborough replied Nov 4 to Planning application - Hampton Pool

21 Nov 6
Reply by Arachnae

"This is a fantastic development/proposal but reading the objections there is clearly…"

Bill Rosborough replied Nov 3 to Planning application - Hampton Pool

21 Nov 6
Reply by Arachnae

"If Kempton gets planning approval stand by for an even bigger application from Thame…"

Bill Rosborough replied Jan 10 to Kempton Park - Not great news

10 Jan 13
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Well said Jane and well done Mike "

Bill Rosborough replied Dec 3, 2016 to Red Poppies

14 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Jane Cook

"You come across as a lucky fellow therefore I look forward to receiving them, many t…"

Bill Rosborough replied Jun 13, 2016 to Stronger In Campaign

4 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Hammer

"Dear Councillor As a local resident and you being one of my elected Councillors plea…"

Bill Rosborough replied Jun 13, 2016 to Stronger In Campaign

4 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Hammer

"The residents don't own the road outside of their houses although in that area of Ha…"

Bill Rosborough replied May 13, 2016 to Road surface work in Plevna Road

9 May 19, 2016
Reply by Janice Merritt

"There isn't a lot of room for bikes to pass by walkers so for the sake of a 100 yard…"

Bill Rosborough replied Apr 4, 2016 to Duke's Head Passage - enforcement of bylaws

80 Dec 5
Reply by richard barrett

"Dear Councillor If you believe the restrictions being placed in dog poo alley, as it…"

Bill Rosborough replied Apr 4, 2016 to Duke's Head Passage - enforcement of bylaws

80 Dec 5
Reply by richard barrett

"The 2 I've mentioned don't seem to attract vandals, indeed the only one I've seen gr…"

Bill Rosborough replied Jan 20, 2016 to Hampton Village Green Playground Expansion

17 Jan 29, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service