Mike Newson's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Check on DVLA website. Give cars number plate, make, model and colour. This will giv…"

Mike Newson replied Aug 10 to Parked car

8 Aug 10
Reply by Steph B

"According to the signage end date is supposed to be Sunday 3rd June, "

Mike Newson replied Jun 1 to Traffic Chaos Returns to Hampton Court Road Due To Even More Roadworks! LBRut?

7 Jun 1
Reply by Janice Merritt

"I saw the three signs today and honestly cannot see a problem.The signs in my opinio…"

Mike Newson replied Oct 15, 2017 to The Dip's signs

5 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by Murdoch

"So the road between Hampton Court and Church Street will be resurfaced commencing Oc…"

Mike Newson replied Oct 26, 2016 to Roadworks again!!!!

34 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Mike Newson

"Agree with you Tyger Lula, the older guy early morning is very friendly. My wife and…"

Mike Newson replied Jul 28, 2016 to Hampton Post Office - Customer Service Issues

31 Mar 15
Reply by Samantha Gore

" "

Mike Newson replied Jul 28, 2016 to Hampton Post Office - Customer Service Issues

31 Mar 15
Reply by Samantha Gore

" "

31 Mar 15
Reply by Samantha Gore

"This topic about moped riders has been aired before. It is a well known fact that Ha…"

Mike Newson replied Jun 10, 2016 to Petition: Shut Off Priory Road from the bridge to ease traffic and stop joyriders.

11 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Gareth Roberts

"I also saw the mayhem that you described this morning Ian. Was walking to Boots chem…"

Mike Newson replied May 7, 2016 to Road Works - more bad news

109 May 29, 2016
Reply by Janice Merritt

"If for some reason you dont recieve a reminder, you can at any tiime log in to DVLA,…"

Mike Newson replied Apr 30, 2016 to Untaxed cars

3 May 5, 2016
Reply by Ben

RSS

© 2018   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service