All Discussions Tagged 'Hampton' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Traffic Chaos Returns to Hampton Court Road Due To Even More Roadworks! LBRut?

I sincerely hope that LBRut are closely monitoring progress of the roadworks near Garrick's Villa on Hampton Court Road. Thousands upon tho…

Started by Help For Heroes

7 Jun 1
Reply by Janice Merritt

British Legion - Hampton Branch

I was wondering if there was support in the social club or wider community for a resurrection of the c? Bryan Woodriff was the last serving…

Started by Jon Slinn

0 Mar 15

Hampton Court Road: here we go again

At least the closure for re-surfacing this month earlier this month achieved something and was announced sensibly in advance. Now what do w…

Started by Ian Lancaster

13 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Janice Merritt

Hampton Market postponed

I am devastated to hear that the Hampton Market, which was due to be held at Linden Hall, will be cancelled again due to a lack of stall ap…

Started by Sarah Burley

0 Apr 2, 2017

Thames Water Roadworks - here we go again!

Nice to see that we're approaching the year-end in the manner to which we who use the A308 Hampton Court Road have become accustomed: more…

Started by Ian Lancaster

9 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Alan Wino

Looking for reflexologist

Can anyone recommend a visiting reflexologist in the area? I'm looking specifically for someone that has experience of reflexology for todd…

Started by Tim

2 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Heather

African Revival Needs Volunteers

Hampton Hill based international development charity African Revival needs volunteers!   At the moment, we're in real need of some voluntee…

Started by African Revival

0 Nov 3, 2014

Two free tickets available in return for help at box office this Sunday

Hello I am looking for 1-2 volunteers to help out with the box office on Sunday 2nd November for the concert taking place at Hampton Hill P…

Started by Dane Halling

0 Oct 30, 2014

African Revival Needs Volunteers!

About African Revival African Revival is a growing, ambitious charity with around 20 staff based at offices in London, Uganda and Zambia.We…

Started by African Revival

0 Oct 24, 2014

FOR SALE - 2 x tickets for Rumours of Fleetwood Mac & Nearly Dan Hampton Pool Concert 12/7/14

I have stupidly managed to double book myself on Saturday 12/7/14 and have 2x adult tickets available for The Hampton Pool Concert on Satur…

Started by Sue Lindsay

3 May 14, 2014
Reply by Sue Lindsay

RSS

© 2018   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service