I understand from my son that a 111 bus has gone through the front wall of the Methodist church in Percy Road - any one know the details? Hope there weren't any serious injuries, but there were a lot of police and ambulances.

Views: 1112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's awful , I hope no one seriously hurt , rather puzzled as to how the bus could have crashed there though ?!!!

Actually into the garden of the Linden Road Community Centre (next to the level crossing). I understand it was in an accident with a car.

pic.twitter.com/leRM7Fcp

I asked one of the police attending the scene whether there were any serious injuries - he claimed not. I'm getting mixed reports about cars being involved but also somebody, possibly a child, running out into the path of the oncoming bus

eleanor black said:

Actually into the garden of the Linden Road Community Centre (next to the level crossing). I understand it was in an accident with a car.

pic.twitter.com/leRM7Fcp

Hit an MPV on the junction of Ashley Road.

after a year on, just seen this, i was on the 111 bus wot crushed and i shit myslef

TMI :-)

Nathan Furlonger said:

after a year on, just seen this, i was on the 111 bus wot crushed and i shit myslef

Pretty amazing though - I don't think I would be able to remember my bowel movements from that long ago!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service