I can’t get my state pension for another 2½ years but my personal pension company have just sent me options on annuities etc as I’m 60 this month.  Help!  It’s a minefield!

Views: 339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Campbell Wilson, 

Independent Financial Consultant 

Core financial  01730 268665 

First class!

We use Richard and Jill at Elixir for all our financial advice including our pension. Will forward contact details shortly.

Thanks very much Alison.  I look forward to receiving the details.  My head's going round in circles with it!

Thanks Steven.  I'm definitely going to give him a ring.

Steven Lawrence said:

Campbell Wilson, 

Independent Financial Consultant 

Core financial  01730 268665 

First class!

The contact details are Richard Mitsfud on 07789 430136 or 023 8063 9856.

This is a professional recommendation from me,  however Tim and I do use him for all our personal financial requirements also.

http://www.elixir-ifa.com/ 

Kind regards

Alison Cheers

Thanks very much indeed Alison.  I'll ring him later as it's probably best for me to ring a couple of different advisers.

My Pleasure Helen! 

Hello Helen

Just seen your discussion and I am in exactly the same boat. I didn't understand a blooming word and really got myself in a state over it.  I notice you have been given some numbers and was wondering if you had a good result from your enquiries and if so could you recommend to me.

Many thanks

Diana

Hi Diana

If you are interested this is the contact that I provided to Helen. Tim and I use him for all our personal financial requirements and are happy to recommend him.

The contact details are Richard Mitsfud on 07789 430136 or 023 8063 9856.

http://www.elixir-ifa.com/

Kind regards

Alison Cheers

Thank you Alison,

Much appreciated, I'll make a note of the numbers.  I'm expecting a few more "pension" letters coming through (a result of being made redundant so many times!)  then at least I'll be well armed with all the mind boggling stuff.

I've just seen both people Alison and Steven recommended and I'm now a lot clearer. Campbell Wilson certainly understood my predicament. You definitely need someone who understands all the implications. 

Diana Brackley said:

Hello Helen

Just seen your discussion and I am in exactly the same boat. I didn't understand a blooming word and really got myself in a state over it.  I notice you have been given some numbers and was wondering if you had a good result from your enquiries and if so could you recommend to me.

Many thanks

Diana

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service