Will the person who is leaving full dog excrement bags around the Ormonds please desist.

If you are a dog walker, you have the responsibility to clear up after it. Not only is it littering, it is unpleasant and unhygenic

If I find out who you are, you will be named and shamed on here!

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ed

Welcome to HPN.

Please don't name and shame anyone.

Sorry about the poo.

Cheers,

Matt

Agree with Matt, don't name and shame on here.....

.....just post it back through their letter box

We have them down Avenue Road, I picked it up in the end and put it in the nearest bin

They also hang full bags on Waitrose fence!  Disgusting and so lazy.  

There is no excuse for this!

There's plenty of bins near Waitrose and all the way down Station Road too.

The Ormonds however are totally devoid of bins.

I am surprised there is no bin outside Everydays at the Hatherop/Priory Road junction and no bin outside the School in Ripley Road. I have seen signs outside both establishments complaining of dog poo bags being left around.

I feel that if the owner has actually bothered to bag it, they would perhaps bin it if there was a bin nearby?

They don't seem to have the common sense to "double bag" it, if it's a long walk to the next bin??

Jane Cook said:

for a while used to get them tied to the bushes in Dukes Head passage, hasn't happened for quite some time now though.

Fat Bob said:

There is no excuse for this!

There's plenty of bins near Waitrose and all the way down Station Road too.

The Ormonds however are totally devoid of bins.

I am surprised there is no bin outside Everydays at the Hatherop/Priory Road junction and no bin outside the School in Ripley Road. I have seen signs outside both establishments complaining of dog poo bags being left around.

I feel that if the owner has actually bothered to bag it, they would perhaps bin it if there was a bin nearby?

They don't seem to have the common sense to "double bag" it, if it's a long walk to the next bin??

Jane Cook said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service