Recently, announcements have appeared by DHP gates regarding the enforcement of no cycling and dogs on leads.  Can anyone shed any light why this has happened?  

Views: 6381

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is great news!  Common sense prevails - I look forward to using Duke's Head Passage once again.  Many thanks to everyone who worked with The Royal Parks to get the ban overturned.  

Unfortunately, whilst a good outcome for the cyclists, for the dog walking community not so much. 

For all of us who still would like some common sense and community back in the passage (and who've not already seen it on the twitter...) attached is an  'Ode to DHP' ...

Attachments:

jen said:

Unfortunately, whilst a good outcome for the cyclists, for the dog walking community not so much. 

For all of us who still would like some common sense and community back in the passage (and who've not already seen it on the twitter...) attached is an  'Ode to DHP' ...

Indeed as someone who mostly uses Bushy Park and Thus Dukes Head, on a bike. I generally prefer dogs I meet off the lead, most dogs are bright sensible animals. And frankly most of the time the Dukes has such low footfall I don't see the point in draconian rules

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service