I thought I would start a new thread for the current problems on Hampton Court Road. Anyone got any sense as to when they might end? Or is it possible that already ... No, I had better not tempt fate.

Also has the night work started and does that really only impact between 20.00 and 05.00?

Views: 426

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I looked at the traffic news  on the BBC website and for the first time there wasn't any hold ups due to road works this morning, I presume they managed to meet the deadline before the night work started.  Of course half term is finished as well.  Tongue in cheek as to them being an emergency

Many thanks, Janice. Things were much smoother today - just minor delays due to the ramps caused by the overnight work on the roads. Certainly no comparison with last week :-)

I saw a sign that said night closures are until (and including) the 8th November

You are probably right. I am mainly a day-time user, so it was the Thames Water roadworks that mainly hit me. However, last night I had to use the road and miraculously it was not closed. How on earth do people cope when it is?

There are to be two more immediate road-works on the Hampton Court Road that I have heard are going to happen:

From the 14th to the 16th November from 22.00 t0 23.00 hrs at the signalled crossing near Garrick's House.  Two-way temporary signals.

A replacement telegraph pole by Garrick's House 09.30 - 15.30 hrs, 20th - 23rd November.  Stop/Go board control.

paul johnston said:

You are probably right. I am mainly a day-time user, so it was the Thames Water roadworks that mainly hit me. However, last night I had to use the road and miraculously it was not closed. How on earth do people cope when it is?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by paul johnston.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service