Seen on Right Move yesterday that it's up for sale.. looked again . Then could not get on.
Does anyone know if it's sold or what's going to happen to it?

Views: 1058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its for sale by River Homes its been listed before a few months ago with another agent POA.

Anyone looking to buy this needs to be aware that the moorings do not have planning permission for residential use.  There is another public enquiry about the boatyard in January 2017. 

Any land search should also reveal that the Council have an investigation open on the Swiss Chalet at the moment.

If anyone is that stupid to buy without due diligence I guess they deserve whatever comes.  

I wonder, shouldn't LBRUT have briefed the agents?

Jennifer Small said:

Sotheby International based in Cobham is hosting an open day at Hampton Riviera on Wednesday 27thJuly from 16:00. Selling for 16 million. This is by invite only. The catalogue shows the interior of the chalet and boasts enough moorings for 25 boats. Many of these pontoons have Enforcement Notices against them. 
The council has, I understand, stepped in and advised agents of issues. I'll make sure they're aware of this.

Regarding the other matter - a note of caution that this is subjudice and any remarks relating directly to the case and the character of the defendant should be treated with extreme care.

More an general observation on life than a comment on this!
Gareth Roberts said:

The council has, I understand, stepped in and advised agents of issues. I'll make sure they're aware of this.

Regarding the other matter - a note of caution that this is subjudice and any remarks relating directly to the case and the character of the defendant should be treated with extreme care.

Good Day,

Is there any news on this weeks events at Penrhyn Road ?

Bob

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service