How about we try to meet up again? I suggest Nov 11 in the Jolly Coopers at 20.00. For those who don't know the address is at 16 High Street, Hampton, Middlesex, TW12 2SJ. Hope to see some new and old faces there on the 11th!

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds fun but unfortunately I can't make the 11th or 12th November as I have to be at meetings on both evenings.
Hi Paul,

Should be there on the 11th. It does say 12th at the end of your post. Is it an allnighter? Will bring sleeping bag.
tks. now rectified. don't think the community is ready for all nighters yet!

Jayne said:
Hi Paul,

Should be there on the 11th. It does say 12th at the end of your post. Is it an allnighter? Will bring sleeping bag.
I shall be there at put it in the news letter also Paul - I have a sleeping bag if required and a small 4 man tent and stove too!
Hi, sorry I can,t make tonight. Hope you all have a great time.
oh dear what a pity!

Jayne said:
Hi, sorry I can,t make tonight. Hope you all have a great time.
Hello. Well what happened to everybody then? It ended up with just Paul and me sitting drinking brown booze on our own!
yes, but at least we had a nice time!!

Gareth Roberts said:
Hello. Well what happened to everybody then? It ended up with just Paul and me sitting drinking brown booze on our own!
paul johnston said:
yes, but at least we had a nice time!!

Gareth Roberts said:
Hello. Well what happened to everybody then? It ended up with just Paul and me sitting drinking brown booze on our own!
Hi Paul,

It is such a pity when you try to organise a 'bit of a do' and few turn up. I am sorry but I don't drink and therefore have never been a pub person. Perhaps I should make the effort next time. Regards. Bryan.

Bryan Alderson B.E.M. said:
paul johnston said:
yes, but at least we had a nice time!!

Gareth Roberts said:
Hello. Well what happened to everybody then? It ended up with just Paul and me sitting drinking brown booze on our own!
no problem Bryan. As I say, Gareth and I had a pleasant time even if it was just two of us! And it was a wintry evening so I can well understand people being reluctant to leave their nice warm homes!

Bryan Alderson B.E.M. said:
Hi Paul,

It is such a pity when you try to organise a 'bit of a do' and few turn up. I am sorry but I don't drink and therefore have never been a pub person. Perhaps I should make the effort next time. Regards. Bryan.

Bryan Alderson B.E.M. said:
paul johnston said:
yes, but at least we had a nice time!!

Gareth Roberts said:
Hello. Well what happened to everybody then? It ended up with just Paul and me sitting drinking brown booze on our own!
I would have come along, as I did to the last 'drink', but fortunately my husband was having his lung removed and should now be cancer free. Yippee! Please organise another. What can we do to get more people to come along?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service