Now that we are over fifty members I wonder what people think about the idea of some offline as well as online activity? I am not suggesting anything heavy - just an opportunity for anyone who wants to meet other members of the network and get to know them face-to-face as well as online. Lets give it a go and see what we think! So anyone who wants to have a drink and a chat with other members of this community, please come to the Railway Bell (Station Road, Hampton) from eight o'clock onwards on Thursday September 10th. I for one will be there and looking forward to meeting people. We can talk a bit about the site and where it is going, but really it is just an opportunity for people to get to know each other. (If it works well, we can perhaps have a meet up once a month either in the same pub or in different ones).

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Paul, sounds good. I'll definitely come along
I would love to but unfortunatey am busy that night...I was going to suggest that too.

However there are other nights and other pubs!
Hi Paul,

Well, I was going to suggest a meal in the new Italian when it opens at "Use your loaf" but drinks is more casual i suppose.

I'll be there.

And very much looking forward to it!

Kindest regards
Johanna
Hi Paul,

Having discovered you in the FoundIt guide I've just joined the network and would be very pleased to have an opportunity to meet other members. I look forward to seeing you there.

Peter
What a shame I can't make it but my partner is seriously ill. I hope everyone has a good time and I'll hopefully be able to join you at the next event.
Sorry you were unable to make it yesterday (and hope you did not turn up and miss us!). Peter, Gareth, Helen and I met up and had a nice chat about everything from football hooliganism in Hampton to the relative merits of fishing and playing on an X-box! Hope you (and others) can make the next meet-up in a month or so's time (probably at the Jolly Cooper's next time).

Johanna O'Keeffe said:
Hi Paul,

Well, I was going to suggest a meal in the new Italian when it opens at "Use your loaf" but drinks is more casual i suppose.

I'll be there.

And very much looking forward to it!

Kindest regards
Johanna

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service