If any charitable groups, crafters,  or commercial food retailers would like stalls at the Hampton Music Festival on July 10th, we have spaces to help promote local businesses, local charities, or professional market stalls.

ALL stall holders must have their own gazebo and table, insurance for public liability and NO stall holders may sell foods unless they registered as a food business, to sell to the public ( ie with hygeine certification and a license to sell items for public consumption) 

There will be no charities "chugging" or using collecting tins without a stall, so everyone gets a chance to promote fairly. We're very happy for stall sharing though, if it is cheaper.

Views: 572

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sarah. Could I book a place for Richmond Furniture scheme, a charity providing low cost reuse furniture? Thanks. Linda

Definitely. Fantastic. 

Hi Sarah,

What is the cost of a stall?

..Louisa

Hi Sarah. Thank you for the offer of a stall. How much is it? Do I need to fill out any paperwork?

Hi. What time is the Music Festival? I haven't seen any posters around yet, but would like to know what is going on.Thanks.

The festival will be JULY 10th from 10am for stalls, from midday for music. ( unless we have a choir or enthusiastic morning group wanting to entertain for the morning session) We can keep going until 5pm for the fun stuff, bouncy castles, activities and music.

I await the flyers from the council marketing dept.... 

The first draft of the flyer arrived so hope you all might be able to share it on your networks! Still room for musicians and stalls...!
Attachments:

Don't forget to join us in Hampton Square this Sunday. You can enjoy the music from just after 11am, grab a burger at the bbq or a lovely lunch at the Hampton Pub, while watching a bit of tennis or listen to the bands in the square. Please take a look at the website www.hampton-market.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service