We are looking for a kitten to add to our family and I'm reliably informed that spring is when the most amost amount of kittens are born.
We are fairly open to the breed or colour although the kids do have their preferences!
If anyone has any new arrivals or can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.
Thanks

Views: 521

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ring Vets4Life in Teddington, they always have good recommendations :)

Thanks Petra

Battersea Dogs Home also has cats and kittens needing homes.

Hi there - my friend's cat has had 8 kittens. I think they are about 3 weeks old now so will be ready to leave their mum in 5-7 weeks. There are a mix of colours - tabbies, grey and black.

Hello Chris, please consider adopting a kitten/puss cat from a local animal sanctuary, one that spring to mind are Guardian Angels Animal Support based in Hounslow.

web address: guardianangels-animalsupport.co.uk

E-Mail guardianangelanimals@outlook.com 

There are so many that need forever homes.

Diana Brackley

Hi Diana 

Thanks for the post, I have already tried HAWS in Hounslow and we have just been 'inspected' by ARC in Twickenham and are waiting to hear of any arrivals in the next few weeks, i have also now just left a message for the place you have mentioned. I do appreciate there are lots of animals that need homes, both mine and my wife's family have had dogs and cats from rescue homes before. I would like to bring a kitten in to the house as it would be nicer the kids for our first pet to have something that grows with us, if one is found locally then all the better. 

Many thanks 

Hi Debra
It looks like I might have accidentally deleted my contact number, please feel free to pass this on or maybe give me their details. Thanks again
Chris 07971834551

Chris said:

Hi Diana 

Thanks for the post, I have already tried HAWS in Hounslow and we have just been 'inspected' by ARC in Twickenham and are waiting to hear of any arrivals in the next few weeks, i have also now just left a message for the place you have mentioned. I do appreciate there are lots of animals that need homes, both mine and my wife's family have had dogs and cats from rescue homes before. I would like to bring a kitten in to the house as it would be nicer the kids for our first pet to have something that grows with us, if one is found locally then all the better. 

Many thanks 

That's good news Chris, I do hope something suitable is found for you and your family. You never know, if one does come from Guardian Angels it may be me coming to "inspect" you. Good luck wherever your kitten comes from.

Hi Debra - Do you know if your friend has any Kittens she is trying to find a good home for?

Debra Flynn said:

Hi there - my friend's cat has had 8 kittens. I think they are about 3 weeks old now so will be ready to leave their mum in 5-7 weeks. There are a mix of colours - tabbies, grey and black.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service