Does anyone know the owner of a Silver VW  beetle reg no. OU51NLP that has been parked outside no 28 Avenue Road Hampton since Easter. I have checked and it is taxed til 1at June and MOT til August. I'm concerned that there may be an owner who is unwell or similar. It doesn't become abandoned until left for three months but feel some investigation is needed.???

Views: 555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Steph did leave a message on your answer machine, I believe someone in Station Road, it was up our end for absolutely ages and then it went for a ride before returning

This car is still in Avenue Road outside no 28. Due to the building works going on in 28 it is now covered in dust and grime. It's been here since Easter. Does anyone know who it belongs to as I am shortly going to report it as abandoned  Reg OU51NLP little 

Silver VW beetle. 

I'm happy to report that although I reported the VW to the council it appears the car was removed by the owner just in time. Hoorah!

Yup saw it go up the road on the 4th, I was surprised it started

Yes. Moved round the corner to take up residency on plevna rd instead

Check on DVLA website. Give cars number plate, make, model and colour. This will give access details on road fund tax,insurance and MOT. If anything is amiss you will then have an option to get car clamped and eventually towed away to scrap yard.
jen said:

Yes. Moved round the corner to take up residency on plevna rd instead

I think if you read my update on this car moving you will see that I did exactly that. Reported to council after the car had been left in excess of 4 months. The council came to remove it on Monday the 6th August only to find it had been moved on the 4th.

Sorry to say IF the car is taxed,insured and MOTd its perfectly legal to park where the owner chooses irritating though that is. Does anyone know who owns this car?

I did exactly that and the council turned up on Monday 6th August only to find it had been moved on the 4th as I said in my update.

If the car is taxed,insured and MOTd then it's perfectly legal to park wherever the owner chooses irritating though that is.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service