Thames water will be digging up Percy Road between February 11th till February 19th, Percy Road will be closed to traffic during that time.

Route 111 towards Heathrow Central, from Station Road at Tudor Road, right Tudor Road, left Station Approach, left Ashley Road, right Percy Road to normal line of route.

Route 111 towards Kingston, from Percy Road at Ashley Road, left Ashley Road, right Station Approach, right Tudor Road, left Station Road to normal line of route. Temporary bus stops will be sited in Ashley Road for Hampton Station.

Route 216 towards Staines, from Thames Street at High Street, ahead Thames Street, ahead Upper Sunbury Road to normal line of route.

Route 216 towards Kingston, from Upper Sunbury Road at Percy Road, ahead Upper Sunbury Road, ahead Thames Street to normal line of route. A temporary bus stop will be sited in Upper Sunbury Road near Percy Road for buses towards Staines

Views: 930

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wit it being half term week, some thought has gone into the chosen dates at least.

I'm a bit confused David: the PDF is from March 2016, and I can't find any other sources. Do you have any other sources for this? Thanks.
Sorry the PDF was the wrong attachment. But there's a bug traffic sign on Hampton Green
Indeed. Thanks David. See pic in link and on Twitter feed.
Attachments:

I have just copied the TFL notice

The big sign only gives the dates and states Percy Road.  Not which part of the road, but I guess from you descriptive bus route they are doing from the level crossing down to A308

David John Williams said:

Sorry the PDF was the wrong attachment. But there's a bug traffic sign on Hampton Green

I've swapped messages with both LBRuT and Thames Water on Twitter trying to narrow down which bit of Percy Road they are digging up. It appears these TW works were news to LBRuT and didn't appear on LBRuT's works map. I'll post any response.

According to the TFL notice of event, the works are ta the junction of Station Road and Percy Road

I met some Water works people today.  We can still go down Station road and turn left towards the A308 the water works are just before level crossing.  We can still get out and then if you want to go the other way you have to go down Ashley Road.  He told me he had updated website.  Hope this helps

Thanks Janice

So it basically like having the barriers at the level crossing permanently down (at least for the week)?

Janice Merritt said:

I met some Water works people today.  We can still go down Station road and turn left towards the A308 the water works are just before level crossing.  We can still get out and then if you want to go the other way you have to go down Ashley Road.  He told me he had updated website.  Hope this helps

Yes that's it Murdoch, well that's what they told me anyway

They have now changed the signage on the Green as the man said he would

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service