Hi everyone ... my first post on the HPN!

I'm looking to have some work done on my house (extension & loft conversion).  Could anyone recommend a good architect they've worked with who is primarily based within the Borough of Richmond?  I often find architects who know and are known to the local planning authority the best to deal with. I'm seeking the path of least resistance! 

If you have also had building work done on your house would you recommend the work completed by the building firm?  If so do you mind sending me their details?

And lastly I have a number of local trades who I would recommend.  Is it worth putting this info up on the site somewhere?

Regards

Leon

Views: 1360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Leon

I would recommend Grainne O Keefe at http://www.gokarchitects.co.uk  - who is local, friendly, and worth talking to. She has great ideas, is extremely professional and we are very pleased with her work on our project so far! As far as I know, she works with Richmond council often.

Trudi

I dont knwo if you have found anyone yet but David Loxton is well known locally. He is very well connected with the local council and based in Hampton.

david@loxtonassociates.co.uk

Jenny 

Hi Leon, and welcome to the site. I can recommend a brilliant architect Oliver Burton Trembath - he has done about 3 houses in our road, Tudor Road, working with Andy Powell the builder. They are a great team and very familiar with the borough and the borough planning department. Oliver did such a wonderful design for our loft extension that although it is a terrace house, it looks like the loft extensions was always meant to be there - plus we got a bigger landing and additional toilet on the second floor as if by magic. I will send you their contact numbers by direct message. Jayne

Dear Jayne,

I know this post is quite old now but if you receive this would you be so kind as to let me have the details of Oliver Burton?

Kind regards,

Ben

Jayne said:

Hi Leon, and welcome to the site. I can recommend a brilliant architect Oliver Burton Trembath - he has done about 3 houses in our road, Tudor Road, working with Andy Powell the builder. They are a great team and very familiar with the borough and the borough planning department. Oliver did such a wonderful design for our loft extension that although it is a terrace house, it looks like the loft extensions was always meant to be there - plus we got a bigger landing and additional toilet on the second floor as if by magic. I will send you their contact numbers by direct message. Jayne
Hello Jayne and Ben,

I'm also looking for Oliver Burtons contact details. If either of you have them I would be very grateful if you could share them with me.

Many thanks,
Emma
Hi both,
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Will happily send Olly's mobile but will need to be friends first so that I can sent it to you. J
Most definitely Leon, very belatedly...! If you click on the 'forums' tab, you will see there is one discussion group called local information and rexommendations. The more recommendations, the better!

Hello there 

Am also looking for Oliver Burton's number as am looking to engage him for our plans - would be grateful to be put in touch.

Many thanks

Jayne said:

Hi both,
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Will happily send Olly's mobile but will need to be friends first so that I can sent it to you. J

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service