Has anyone else picked up on the signs around Hampton that they are resurfacing the roads?  They are apparently starting on the 1st December, one of which is the end of Station Road near the level crossing.  It's the day we are having the Christmas Fair.  Who starts resurfacing on a Sunday? let alone when we are closing the roads for our big event.  Doesn't anyone talk to each other at the council

Views: 330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Best contact the council or councillors directly rather than posting on here, as having worked for a council I can guarantee that generally (well, all of) the staff are not members on local forums...

Sorry I can't as I have friends visiting from tomorrow onwards

I thought Gareth logged on here you can't get higher than that!!!

I don't need your snidely remarks put on here, even if taken down, it's still on the main page.  I put this up for information really as HVTA people log on here.  I have nothing to do with the organisation of this event.  Please in future keep your opinions about me to yourself this is not the first time.

Murdoch said:

Best contact the council or councillors directly rather than posting on here, as having worked for a council I can guarantee that generally (well, all of) the staff are not members on local forums...

Good morning Janice,  the resurfacing is happening during the night.  

Janice Merritt said:

I don't need your snidely remarks put on here, even if taken down, it's still on the main page.  I put this up for information really as HVTA people log on here.  I have nothing to do with the organisation of this event.  Please in future keep your opinions about me to yourself this is not the first time.

Murdoch said:

Yes I noticed they have changed the signs it's now patching and between 8pm and 5am, the first signs said resurfacing morning until 3pm, hence I put it on here.  Thanks Jane

Erm, you can e-mail him directly:

Cllr.G.Roberts@richmond.gov.uk

https://cabnet.richmond.gov.uk/mgMemberIndex.aspx

Janice Merritt said:

I thought Gareth logged on here you can't get higher than that!!!

Doesn't matter anymore Murdoch, the Fair is done and dusted

You're welcome.

Hopefully this site will have less negativity as you now have an appropriate outlet /contact for the many grips you may have living in Hampton....

Lets keep Hampton positive!!

Will you please stop having a go at me, you don't know me and I am finding it rather tiring and hurtful.  I do not gripe I make comments which I thought this page was for.  Concerns about Hampton

Hi. I hope you have not been put off by the recent criticizing of your posts. Without contributors, like yourself, the network would not exist. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service