Hello Folks

I've been approached by local residents wondering where they can easily lay hands on a Remain Window Poster

As luck would have it I managed to snag a bundle yesterday so if anybody in Hampton would like one please email me cllr.groberts@richmond.gov.uk and I will do my level best to get one to you

Please note these aren't affiliated to any political party - these are the cross-party 'Stronger In' styled red, white and blue variety.

Cheers

G

Views: 376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Councillor
As a local resident and you being one of my elected Councillors please accept this informal approach regarding the EU referendum
I have on the front of my house on Gloucester Road 23 individual window panes so if good fortune was to revisit you perhaps you might snag a bundle of LEAVE EU window posters and pop them round, 23 would be handy
Thanking you in anticipation

Hello Mr Rosborough

If between now and 23rd June I find myself in possession of 23 Leave Posters, or indeed fewer, I will be delighted to let you have them.

Bill Rosborough said:

Dear Councillor
As a local resident and you being one of my elected Councillors please accept this informal approach regarding the EU referendum
I have on the front of my house on Gloucester Road 23 individual window panes so if good fortune was to revisit you perhaps you might snag a bundle of LEAVE EU window posters and pop them round, 23 would be handy
Thanking you in anticipation
You come across as a lucky fellow therefore I look forward to receiving them, many thanks.

Reserve a couple for me Bill..... Ta

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service