There are reports across SW London of there being no water supply. Suggest following Thames Water's and the HPN Twitter feed for updates (as the Thames Water website is crashing under the load).

Recent update from Thames Water: "We've just started to receive multiple no water calls across all TW, KT and W postcodes. We're aware of a major burst at our Hampton Boosters and will get this repaired ASAP."

Views: 461

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our toilet is filling slowly so looks like pressure will build up.

Probably not enough pressure to run the boiler for hot water as yet, but were heading in the right direction.

We are going to hit the ITV evening news

That's for sure Janice.

I'm working my way through all the washing up......

Thankfully no clients visiting today.

Janice Merritt said:

We are going to hit the ITV evening news

We are lucky having water, the news said Twickenham still hasn't got any and might not get any tonight.

Thankfully we don't live in some parts of Africa eh?

Yes, re electricity too.  Many years ago I went to Juffure (in W Africa where Alex Haley traced his family back to) and a local told me that the village generator that had been provided by the Alex Haley Foundation had packed up.  But he said "I`m sure someone will come to fix it soon"  When I asked him how long it had been out of action he said "Two years".  Makes you think,doesn't it?

Murdoch said:

Thankfully we don't live in some parts of Africa eh?

Its going to be on the news?!

Honestly, like most of us 'put out today', I despair.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service