Hello everyone

This very friendly cat came into our garden around the 15th of August and has lived there since. Gets inside our house to sleep when it is too cold. We have tried almost everything to find the owners. Local fliers, local vet, Facebook, UK Pet Register and Animal Search UK, all without luck. He is very friendly, domisticated, uses our cat toilet. We have fed him and he is a healthy cat.

Unfortunatly we already have three cats and we need to move very soon. So we are desperatly trying to find a new home for him.We have also tied to contact Celia Hammond Animal Trust but it is impossible to get hold of them!

Please have a look at the pictures on my wifes facebook my using this link.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1761568280 

And this link to the Dover House Road Pets

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DoverHouseRoad/

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

My phone number is: 07757 403 429

My email address is: hvester@webline.dk

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please let me know if you have not been successful in finding a home. 

Hello Hannah

We have not been successful in finding a home for him yet. We are still looking but we have not received any requests.

Kind regards

Henrik

I`m presuming he hasn't been microchipped.  Did the vet have any idea who old he might be? (I know it's difficult to age a cat)

Hello Sue

Correct, he has not been microchipped. And unfortunately I did not ask the vet how old he is but my guess is around 5-6 years old. He might be a little older, perhaps 7.

But his still looking for a new home.

Kind regards

Henrik

What will you do with him when you move?  Have you tried Hounslow Animal Welfare (HAWS)?  There's also a rescue place in Richmond called ARC

Hi Henrik,

I noticed that  you have three other cats. How did he take to them and do you know if he has been spade? Presumably he is not spraying or looking to find a female mate!

Hi Hannah

We have 2 male and one female, all neutered. He went on well with the two male cats and now also with our female cat. In the beginning he was not so happy for our female cat and visa versa. He is not spraying and have not seen him running after female cats.

Hannah said:

Hi Henrik,

I noticed that  you have three other cats. How did he take to them and do you know if he has been spade? Presumably he is not spraying or looking to find a female mate!

We will take him with us in the case we do not find a new home for him. But it is a solution we try to avoid. We will not leave him by himself.

I will try to contact HAWS. We have contacted ARC a few years back when another homeless cat took shelter in our garden in Hampton - to be honest they were not very helpfull at that time! 

Sue C said:

What will you do with him when you move?  Have you tried Hounslow Animal Welfare (HAWS)?  There's also a rescue place in Richmond called ARC

Whereabouts in Hampton are you?  He looks a bit like a cat that was around Wordsworth road a year or so ago.  He hung around with a large tabby/white cat and I assumed he was from the same household.  He was quite hyperactive (he was still quite young then) and one day I saw him quite a few hundred yards away.  Then he just disappeared.  The tabby/white still comes in my garden but I never saw the black and white one again.  I might ask my neighbours if they knew which house he lived in.

Sorry I should have mentioned this before - we used to live in Hampton Hill, Albert Rd. (6½ years) but moved to Putney where we live now (have been living here for almost 3 years). The reason for me posting this in the Hampton Community is that there are mostly houses there and there are many cats around (not stray cats) and we thought it would be easier to find a home for him in Hampton than Putney!

Sue C said:

Whereabouts in Hampton are you?  He looks a bit like a cat that was around Wordsworth road a year or so ago.  He hung around with a large tabby/white cat and I assumed he was from the same household.  He was quite hyperactive (he was still quite young then) and one day I saw him quite a few hundred yards away.  Then he just disappeared.  The tabby/white still comes in my garden but I never saw the black and white one again.  I might ask my neighbours if they knew which house he lived in.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service