About HPN (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HPN Team

Hampton People's Network email update

Every couple of weeks we send out an email updating people about activity on the site - it seems to have a positive impact, since there is…

Started by paul johnston

0 Sep 23, 2013

HPN Team

HPN Sponsorship renewed for another year :-)

I am pleased to announce that Hampton People's Network has been sponsored for another year by our two great local sponsors - the Cheese and…

Started by paul johnston

0 Aug 22, 2013

HPN Team

Hampton in the Spring/the Sun

I was just looking at the photo carousel on the home page and notice that we have lots of great photos of Hampton, but quite a few of them…

Started by paul johnston

6 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Heather

HPN Team

Being Fair on Local Businesses

This site is an open space for Hampton People and the HPN team try to avoid interfering in the discussions as much as possible. On very rar…

Started by paul johnston

3 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Trevor Allan

HPN Team

2013 - What lies Ahead?

With the schools back (or nearly back) and most working people now back at work, it really does seem like 2013 has definitely started! I su…

Started by paul johnston

5 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Murdoch

Email Notifications?

Hi Paul. We used to get an email notification when a reply was made to a toipc we started, or a topic we replied to? I don't seem to get th…

Started by Jason Dorner - Island Locks

7 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Jason Dorner - Island Locks

HPN Team

A pre-Christmas present for all HPN's members!

Good evening all, Hope you are all having a really nice weekend. I wanted to give you all a pre-Christmas present, which include a website…

Started by Fabien Reynaud

13 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Jason Dorner - Island Locks

HPN Team

Chat Session about HPN from 20.00 on Wednesday Nov 14

As you may have noticed, HPN is taking on some new life as more people get involved with running the site and shaping its look and its dire…

Started by paul johnston

1 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Fabien Reynaud

HPN Team

HPN Gets More Active on Twitter

Five years ago not many people had heard of Twitter - today it gets in the news on a regular basis. Whether it is Ashley Cole sending a stu…

Started by paul johnston

1 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by paul johnston

HPN Team

Relationship Spammers

Apologies to anyone who like me got a message today from a new member seeking a good relationship. We do seem to get this sort of spammer f…

Started by paul johnston

2 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by paul johnston

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service