About HPN (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Events Link

The Events link does not appear to be working on this site. I fill in details, press ADD EVENT and it breaks down. Sorry to put this as a d…

Started by Steve Morley

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Steve Morley

Hampton Social Club - quiz night for HPN - Friday 26 April

Hi all A note to let you know that this month's Hampton Social Club quiz night will be held in aid of the Hampton People's Network site, as…

Started by Matt D

0 on Monday

Spam messages

A few members have been in contact regarding spam messages sent from a new member’s account. That account has been deleted. Any such messag…

Started by Matt D

14 Jan 3
Reply by Jane Cook

A new face for a New Year

Hi all - Could I take the turning of the calendar to encourage those who haven't to post a profile photo to their member page? To be clear,…

Started by Matt D

0 Jan 2

Your thoughts on the year ahead

Hi all Firstly a note of gratitude to the Hampton Social Club, whose annual quiz night raises funds which help contribute to the HPN site'…

Started by Matt D

0 Aug 9, 2018

Posting of events to HPN

A note to record a change of moderation policy here at HPN in relation to events. Our intention with the HPN site and Twitter feed is to fo…

Started by Matt D

2 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Matt D

Site re-design

Paul and I had a discussion recently about refreshing HPN, and after a bit of shuffling around and a coat of paint, here is the result.  Al…

Started by Matt D

11 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Janice Merritt

Ning parent company shut down - Ning network ownership transferred

There's been a bit of schadenfreude in the venture capital world at the abrupt shutdown yesterday of Mode Media (with roughly $1bn of VC ca…

Started by Matt D

0 Sep 16, 2016

HPN Team

Next Steps for HPN - New Team Needed

Hampton People's Network has been going now for seven years and has nearly 1000 members, many of whom visit the site on a very regular basi…

Started by paul johnston

3 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by paul johnston

HPN Team

Roving HPN Reporters

Do you fancy every now and then writing something about a local place of interest or event or bit of news? Anyone who wants to is welcome -…

Started by paul johnston

1 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by Samantha Gore

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service