Ian Cook's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"Whilst the majority of people have at last started to take the current situation ver…"

Ian Cook replied Apr 1 to Please keep your distance

5 Apr 1
Reply by Ian Cook

"We went for our exercise outing to Bushy Park, as part of our isolation. Following t…"

Ian Cook replied Mar 27 to Please keep your distance

5 Apr 1
Reply by Ian Cook

"Waitrose were opened only to the over 70's from 8-9 this morning, well done to them.…"

Ian Cook replied Mar 20 to Is it Scared Witless, Greed, Selfishness, I'm alright and to hell with the rest of you or What?

14 Mar 25
Reply by jen

"Don't forget all you greedy, selfish shoppers that Lidl's opening tomorrow, so if yo…"

Ian Cook replied Mar 18 to Is it Scared Witless, Greed, Selfishness, I'm alright and to hell with the rest of you or What?

14 Mar 25
Reply by jen

"I thought I would share Thames Water's sense of humour with you. 2.00 - 4.00pm today…"

Ian Cook replied Feb 25 to Thames Water - Again!

7 Feb 26
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Further to the above, they've moved from there down near Garrick's Villa, Saturday a…"

Ian Cook replied Feb 23 to Thames Water - Again!

7 Feb 26
Reply by Janice Merritt

"QUESTION: Are you assuming the left hand knows what its right hand is doing, and if…"

Ian Cook replied Feb 5 to Why does the council allow bilding works

5 Feb 5
Reply by Janice Merritt

"They're just worried incase you don't know they're there, or perhaps, they can't fin…"

Ian Cook replied Jan 14 to Illuminated signs on Dexters

1 Jan 14
Reply by Ian Cook

"Reply from Gareth. Hello Ian Have checked and yes this is the replacement of the la…"

Ian Cook replied Jan 10 to No Parking signs for the 16th January and the 17th January

4 Jan 10
Reply by Ian Cook

"Hi Janice, I have asked Gareth why, If I get a reply I'll put it up here. One sign o…"

Ian Cook replied Jan 9 to No Parking signs for the 16th January and the 17th January

4 Jan 10
Reply by Ian Cook

RSS

© 2020   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service