Ian Cook's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"Further to the above, they've moved from there down near Garrick's Villa, Saturday a…"

Ian Cook replied 23 hours ago to Thames Water - Again!

1 23 hours ago
Reply by Ian Cook

"QUESTION: Are you assuming the left hand knows what its right hand is doing, and if…"

Ian Cook replied Feb 5 to Why does the council allow bilding works

5 Feb 5
Reply by Janice Merritt

"They're just worried incase you don't know they're there, or perhaps, they can't fin…"

Ian Cook replied Jan 14 to Illuminated signs on Dexters

1 Jan 14
Reply by Ian Cook

"Reply from Gareth. Hello Ian Have checked and yes this is the replacement of the la…"

Ian Cook replied Jan 10 to No Parking signs for the 16th January and the 17th January

4 Jan 10
Reply by Ian Cook

"Hi Janice, I have asked Gareth why, If I get a reply I'll put it up here. One sign o…"

Ian Cook replied Jan 9 to No Parking signs for the 16th January and the 17th January

4 Jan 10
Reply by Ian Cook

"    New job opportunity      Ehmann should apply and perhaps make himself useful for…"

Ian Cook replied Oct 13, 2019 to Proposed 20 mph Borough-Wide Speed Limit

54 Nov 13, 2019
Reply by Fat Bob

"At the rather poor presentation put on for Care Home project I spoke to the represen…"

Ian Cook replied Oct 12, 2019 to Planning Application - Police Station Station Road

48 Oct 12, 2019
Reply by Janice Merritt

"At last I found someone at LBRUT who would talk to me. According to them the Hampto…"

Ian Cook replied Oct 1, 2019 to Proposed 20 mph Borough-Wide Speed Limit

54 Nov 13, 2019
Reply by Fat Bob

"It does seem the more blatant you are the more you get away with. I was walking alon…"

Ian Cook replied Aug 17, 2019 to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

32 Aug 17, 2019
Reply by Janice Merritt

"I hope it's in rememberance of D-Day and I hope they stay up for a long time!"

Ian Cook replied Jun 8, 2019 to Flags

12 Jun 11, 2019
Reply by Gareth Roberts

RSS

© 2020   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service