Fat Bob's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"There was a slight whiff of sewage at Bell Hill yesterday afternoon. I wonder when t…"

Fat Bob replied on Wednesday to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

22 on Wednesday
Reply by Fat Bob

"I wonder where the sewage waste from these "illegally moored vessels" ends up? Woul…"

Fat Bob replied Jan 12 to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

22 on Wednesday
Reply by Fat Bob

"Well the Council puts the signage up so I would hold them responsible for the enforc…"

Fat Bob replied Jan 3 to Lazy dog walker in Avenue Road

11 Jan 3
Reply by jen

"Is this a matter for the Council or the Police? There are signs up all over Hampton…"

Fat Bob replied Jan 2 to Lazy dog walker in Avenue Road

11 Jan 3
Reply by jen

"There is no excuse for this. I suspect it happens early or late in the day when not…"

Fat Bob replied Dec 13, 2018 to Lazy dog walker in Avenue Road

11 Jan 3
Reply by jen

"It's £130 fine in Chelsea for that offence......unless you pay quickly!"

Fat Bob replied Nov 18, 2018 to Hidden camera to fine you in box junction in Hampton

5 Dec 13, 2018
Reply by Matthew Smith

"Well there is a 20mph speed limit in Oak Avenue and I can say that I either get tail…"

Fat Bob replied Nov 15, 2018 to Proposed 20 mph Borough -Wide Speed Limit

12 Jan 3
Reply by Richard Pull

"I noticed a large Warburtons lorry parked on double yellow lines today near Waitrose…"

Fat Bob replied Oct 24, 2018 to Warburtons today,"I can park here" - Even on the pavement?

5 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Fat Bob

"Well it seems they had a go at robbing Waitrose of vodka yesterday, but were foiled.…"

Fat Bob replied Oct 10, 2018 to Beggars belief

8 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by Fat Bob

"Well it seems the two same robbers came back on Sunday and robbed Everydays this tim…"

Fat Bob replied Oct 9, 2018 to Beggars belief

8 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by Fat Bob

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service