Fat Bob's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Fat Bob replied Feb 24 to Knife point robbery in KFC Hampton Hill

4 Mar 5
Reply by Help For Heroes

"And just for the record, I saw two Policemen patrolling around the shops today aroun…"

Fat Bob replied Jan 26 to Knife point robbery on the green!

14 Jan 26
Reply by Fat Bob

"This may be of some interest to those of you unhappy with the local Policing and CCT…"

Fat Bob replied Jan 26 to Knife point robbery on the green!

14 Jan 26
Reply by Fat Bob

"Because I do have something to hide: my privacy, associations, and movements. What…"

Fat Bob replied Jan 24 to Knife point robbery on the green!

14 Jan 26
Reply by Fat Bob

"Why CCTV bothers law abiding folk I will never know. The Police would not have caugh…"

Fat Bob replied Jan 24 to Knife point robbery on the green!

14 Jan 26
Reply by Fat Bob

"There could be a connection between the Kew incident and our Hampton Green robbery.…"

Fat Bob replied Jan 23 to Knife point robbery on the green!

14 Jan 26
Reply by Fat Bob

"There was a slight whiff of sewage at Bell Hill yesterday afternoon. I wonder when t…"

Fat Bob replied Jan 16 to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

32 Aug 17
Reply by Janice Merritt

"I wonder where the sewage waste from these "illegally moored vessels" ends up? Woul…"

Fat Bob replied Jan 12 to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

32 Aug 17
Reply by Janice Merritt

"Well the Council puts the signage up so I would hold them responsible for the enforc…"

Fat Bob replied Jan 3 to Lazy dog walker in Avenue Road

16 Feb 9
Reply by jen

"Is this a matter for the Council or the Police? There are signs up all over Hampton…"

Fat Bob replied Jan 2 to Lazy dog walker in Avenue Road

16 Feb 9
Reply by jen

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service