Help For Heroes's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Great work David, I'll support this too. Thank you."

Help For Heroes replied Oct 28 to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

16 Oct 29
Reply by David Garrett

"I believe possession orders are being served on these vessels no matter where they m…"

Help For Heroes replied Oct 26 to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

16 Oct 29
Reply by David Garrett

"The level of frustration is growing day by day. It's only a matter of time before th…"

Help For Heroes replied Sep 24 to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

16 Oct 29
Reply by David Garrett

"Hopefully, this was an isolated incident Janice and not a regular problem. But no do…"

Help For Heroes replied Sep 3 to Beggars belief

8 Oct 10
Reply by Fat Bob

"Peter Szanto, county councillor for East Molesey and Esher, said: “I'm appalled by t…"

Help For Heroes replied Aug 20 to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

16 Oct 29
Reply by David Garrett

"Surely there are grounds for a custodial sentence for repeatedly committing the same…"

Help For Heroes replied Aug 20 to Unauthorised Moorings - Slumboats - High Cost For Taxpayers - Repeated Trespassing !!

16 Oct 29
Reply by David Garrett

"I doubt it was paid for by the Council. The information probably exists within the p…"

Help For Heroes replied May 29 to New pavement outside new houses on Manor Gardens/Cardinals Walk

2 May 31
Reply by Deb

"Thanks so much for the information Gareth, it was helpful and informative to receive…"

Help For Heroes replied May 18, 2016 to Road Works - more bad news

109 May 29, 2016
Reply by Janice Merritt

"The reply from Nick Haplin at LBRUT is completely unacceptable. He has not addressed…"

Help For Heroes replied May 18, 2016 to Road Works - more bad news

109 May 29, 2016
Reply by Janice Merritt

"I believe that we have identified the root cause of the chaos that surrounds us when…"

Help For Heroes replied May 16, 2016 to Road Works - more bad news

109 May 29, 2016
Reply by Janice Merritt

RSS

© 2018   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service