Is Hampton Post Office, Station Road,  perhaps the worse post office in London for customer service? I am shocked by the way I was spoken to and basically ripped off, by not being given a quote to send an item next day delivery until all the labels had been printed and the letter was flung into the bag behind the counter. Of course, he refused to give me back my letter and demanded the amount. Asked him why he didn't quote me the price before proceeding and was told, that I didn't ask the price of a 1st class stamp, an additional item I was purchasing!  

I have had the displeasure of being served by both these men and each time I come out seething at how impolite and appalled by the level of CS. 

Have made a formal complaint to the PO and will be looking elsewhere to buy my postage stamps in future!  Its scandalous that there are some great people out there that would love to run such a business but instead, it is been taken care of by these two extremely rude and unpleasant individuals.  One more customer they have lost, and judging by Google Reviews, i am not alone in my viewpoint. 

Views: 3275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have to agree with this. They are really awful in there. I was misquoted a price to send a parcel to the US - they marked it up by £10! 

With regard to discussion. The moving of the sorting office in Hampton. Moving undelivered mail to Hampton Post office seems crazy given the staff seem to be under pressure to be civil if we read any of the current messages. Also where would this private mail be kept. The shop is already crowded as you can see from the difficulty to access the photo booth. I for one will not use this PO and prefer Hampton Hill in order to receive happy, pleasant and efficient service.

I can recommend the post office in the shop in Hanworth in Bear Road, at the top of Oak Avenue. I think the main PO counter is open normal hours but they have scales next to the shop till and you can drop parcels off up to 11 at night.

http://www.postoffice.co.uk/branch-finder-search?searchString=tw12%...

Returning items to Amazon - don’t bother to go to the Post Office in Station Road, even though they are listed as a return office, as they will not accept the CQR code.  Just pop round to Rose Hill where they are polite and accommodating! What will we do when Rose Hill go?

i have same problem yesterday . Most horrible man working there I hurt he is boss bad also .I never seen that kind of customer service .He was rude arrogant and borderline aggressive. He is provoke me so I can do something silly . I complain post office customer service ,police ,wrote MPs also wrote the owner .i am not sure it will work but also wrote on twitter and google .We live in this town we deserve better office .But what I do now have to other post office .This is not fear if he cant do this job they need the replace with someone else .I ve seen him also teasing old ladies . I can  go and drive other places how about our elderlies .if  we cant do individual  we have to get together and get rid of his staff .I deserve better service .. I worried one day by mistake they leave my documents there which is I never go .

Looking forward to hearing from you so we can sorted out this big issue .

So what can we do if we cant do individual we need to get back together and complain ..The guy work there Qamil works there and very very rude to me ..I never go but why? I want to go my local service he is horrible and rude .If he doesn't know customer service he need to live so I can go back my local post office ..I feel like we need to act together and sort this out .Thanks

Dilek Ozkan said:

Also I believe he is sexiest .

I beg to differ on this subject.

However, it is evident from all the posts and online reviews that he prides himself on rudeness.

Could HVTA have a word in his ear?

When you check review mostly woman ..There is even comments about him in mums .net ..The way he answers me i felt like he thinks i am lower than him .
I think this man not going to change he need work away from people may be he need to work in depot ..We deserve proper customer service .

They have their moments, but I get a nice person that knows me and we get on ok, please keep it civil or we might lose the post office which we need as Lloyds is  shutting on the 25th July we need this service

Sorry what I mean is I felt he thinks woman lower than him .This is the impression I have got from him .

Fat Bob said:

Dilek Ozkan said:

Also I believe he is sexiest .

I beg to differ on this subject.

However, it is evident from all the posts and online reviews that he prides himself on rudeness.

Could HVTA have a word in his ear?

Because they have their moments it does not mean they have to give a customer that kind of attitude .I didnt deserve this .He simple ruin my day .I am so sorry we have lose Royal delivery office to be honest I never go 96 station rd .

Janice Merritt said:

They have their moments, but I get a nice person that knows me and we get on ok, please keep it civil or we might lose the post office which we need as Lloyds is  shutting on the 25th July we need this service

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service