Hello again. The family I work with is looking for a person to work several days a week for two to five hours a day. The work involves some general domestic work and being of some company and help to the very old man who lives here. His wife died very recently and so he is a bit lost and needs a weather eye while I am on my break ... usually after lunch for a couple of hours. Sometimes it may be longer and supper prep and some house jobs may be required. It is right near the R68 bus and is a pleasant position for a warm hearted local person. Please contact me in the first instance for more information and job description on valstravels@hotmail.com or 07503939638. If you know anyone who may be interested please pass on this info. It would be grand to have someone quite local for this position. Thanks 

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Valerie

Interestingly I am looking for a companion/housekeeper/cleaner fo my elderly mother-in-law in Hampton and wondered if you had managed to find some help yet?

Alison Cheers

Hi Alison

I know someone who might be interested. Can you email me  your contact details please? Either text me on 07810398032 or email me at rovenandreu@yahoo.co.uk

Rovena

Thanks for response Alison. Could you please contact me via email valstravels09@gmail.com or phone 07503939638.. 

Sincerely, Val Morey

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt D.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service